4-11-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

yes they are. i never harm them. pick them up by the tail and place them over the fence if/when they get in and cornered by the dogs.
luckily armadillos dont get in....lol

892vlm5l71t11.jpg
OK now that's funny! lol

You going to let them free range during the day or keep them in coop area? I had to keep mine in coop area to keep the hawks from carrying them off.
yeah, they will stay in the 16 by 16 run area... same problem with hawks. the run is fully covered with welded wire fenceing for owl, hawk and raccoon protection

yeah, they will stay in the 16 by 16 run area... same problem with hawks. the run is fully covered with welded wire fenceing for owl, hawk and raccoon protection
Had my biggest problems with raccoons. They are so sneaky and smart! They actually opened the door on my coop once. Luckily the dog was out and chased them away when they did it, but then we had to put a lock they couldn't handle on it.

Reactions: garnetsilver
we have some big ones around us too. and turkey vultures....those things are huge and scary looking...lol
We have a few vultures out here as well! Dang, they have quite the wingspan!

Had my biggest problems with raccoons. They are so sneaky and smart! They actually opened the door on my coop once. Luckily the dog was out and chased them away when they did it, but then we had to put a lock they couldn't handle on it.
yep im gonna have locks on all three doors, and on the gate. they are very good at opening doors or finding the weak spots.

Reactions: Paintman
We have a few vultures out here as well! Dang, they have quite the wingspan!
yes they do. theyre cool to see though, very primitive looking, kinda takes ya back to another time

yep im gonna have locks on all three doors, and on the gate. they are very good at opening doors or finding the weak spots.
Yup! My group went underground and tunneled. They hit wood floors but...

Reactions: Paulm
Hey gang, I gotta get some household stuff done before bad and i'm already half asleep...
Have a nice evening and as always, good to see you.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm