4-10-2018 Tuesday Live Chat thread

LISTEN LIVE…
ON YOUR COMPUTER
CLICK HERE The Ground Zero live stream is available Monday through Friday from 7pm to 12am, Pacific Time on FM News 101 KXL located in Portland, Oregon.
CLICK HERE to listen live at www.talkstreamlive.com/program/clyde_lewis in your browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome)
CLICK HERE to listen to the live KXL stream in your MP3 player (iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC)

ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
The KXL mobile app gives you the freedom to listen – and interact – with KXL’s programming anytime and anywhere. It’s free and no registration is required!
iPhoneBlackberryAndroid

LISTEN LIVE…
ON YOUR COMPUTER
CLICK HERE The Ground Zero live stream is available Monday through Friday from 7pm to 12am, Pacific Time on FM News 101 KXL located in Portland, Oregon.
CLICK HERE to listen live at www.talkstreamlive.com/program/clyde_lewis in your browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome)
CLICK HERE to listen to the live KXL stream in your MP3 player (iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC)

ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
The KXL mobile app gives you the freedom to listen – and interact – with KXL’s programming anytime and anywhere. It’s free and no registration is required!
iPhoneBlackberryAndroid
ok installing now. good thing we got that figgered out tonight

I'll have another one tomorrow for you to check out. Some live shows would be fun!

Reactions: Charleh
OK, I'm off and heading out. Tower, clear for takeoff to nest! Owl is taking off! :D

Reactions: Charleh
I'll have another one tomorrow for you to check out. Some live shows would be fun!
What would be cool is if one of us had a question to call in for while they’re live

We can if you'd like. I never know what his topic is until about 9:30, so we could even do the podcast version and have the whole 3 hours of show in an hour and a half.

I could support the podcast idea. As Lynne knows, I’m very much a morning person and I find it hard to interact after 9PM. With a podcast, I could listen in at anytime - even offline when the rest of youz are Shazaming - then drop some comment posts afterwards.

I know that’s certainly not as much fun as the live interactions. But it does allow for greater idea sharing IMHO.

Now that I’lol be working with the UK, I’ll probably be adjusting my sleep so that I get up even four hours earlier. That will make it even harder for me to stay awake for PNF nighttime activities. :disappointed:

I could support the podcast idea. As Lynne knows, I’m very much a morning person and I find it hard to interact after 9PM. With a podcast, I could listen in at anytime - even offline when the rest of youz are Shazaming - then drop some comment posts afterwards.

I know that’s certainly not as much fun as the live interactions. But it does allow for greater idea sharing IMHO.

Now that I’lol be working with the UK, I’ll probably be adjusting my sleep so that I get up even four hours earlier. That will make it even harder for me to stay awake for PNF nighttime activities. :disappointed:
Good morning Wands! We do podcasts on almost every show. Debi posts them daily in the owls nest I believe. Also she sends out a schedule PM. If you are not on it let her know.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Good morning Wands! We do podcasts on almost every show. Debi posts them daily in the owls nest I believe. Also she sends out a schedule PM. If you are not on it let her know.
Ok I can’t find them in the owls nest so maybe it’s just on the personal message for daily shows.

Wands, anything we listen to will have a podcast that you can follow up on. If it's Clyde Lewis and Ground Zero, for example, you can go to his podcast section and it is available directly after the live show airs. And I encourage you to add comments even after the fact here on the chat thread! We'd love to hear from you on them. They go into the Live Chat Archives at the bottom of the page the following evening, but they are always active and we do interact on them after the day's end!

Reactions: Lynne