4-10-2018 Tuesday Live Chat thread

what was her son's name? Remember she kept yellin asking him questions
I can't remember, but yes, I think you're right. Perhaps she thought it would bring her fame and a bit of fortune.

OK, I'm about to be off for the evening. Charleh, check out that one link I left you. Let's be sure you can access that.

I can't remember, but yes, I think you're right. Perhaps she thought it would bring her fame and a bit of fortune.

Not sure.She didn't want to divulge the location but now it sounds she is ready to put a hit on him

Not sure.She didn't want to divulge the location but now it sounds she is ready to put a hit on him
Lynne reported she'd been on another show. I think things did not work out as she may have envisioned.

from the list of audio files right? those work. the one on the upper right corner doesn't. no issues with geolocks.
Go to the Listen Live area and check the links there for live shows. He's on now. See if that or the smart phone app works for you.

Go to the Listen Live area and check the links there for live shows. He's on now. See if that or the smart phone app works for you.
the live one with the yellow button plays but no audio. i'd need the app. what's it called?