3 yr old

Tswenk

Reaction score
So firstly I'm not scared of the following activity. Just wanted someone else's take.

My Husband and I live in a multigenerational family unit. Us, and my parents. I have always seen and heard things it's just a matter of time whenever I move for activity to start up. My Husband is open to my experiences especially after I warned him about it when he moved in with me.

My father passed away in our living room almost 2 years ago. A little more than a week after my son turned 2. He is now almost 4. After my father's passing my husband and I continued to see him peeking around the door jam to our bedroom as was his ritual every night to see if our son was asleep yet. If not he would come in and give him extra nightnights. It Iis comforting to us when we catch it. My son I'll call him Bug. Bug was extremely close with my father and the first thing I noticed being home alone with him one afternoon, was bug jumping up out of the floor where he was playing quietly and run to the door yelling bye bye papa. It's somethi g he had never done even when my father was alive. After that he would randomly tell me things, like papa says hes happy. Or papa died from a broken heart (heart attack) a term we never discussed with him.
Since my father's death I have also started to notice two other presences that come and go. I believe them to be my husband's deceased maternal grandparents who he was extreme close with. My Husband is never there when I see them and the female presence is the only one that enters our bedroom and stands at the corner of the bed closest to the door. The male presence is always standing in the hallway like he is unsure. I too with them have never felt fear only curiosity and affection.
Our most recent experience was the other morning. My Husband had already left for work and I was awake in bed reading a book when I kept noticing a presence just inside the doorway to our room. The presence was very blurry so I couldn't make him out, but felt no threat so left it. I saw his flash in and out of my vision several times before my son woke up next to me. He told me good morning then roles over and looks toward our dresser and just stares like he's listening to something. Then he starts talking he goes papa! Where'd you go! Oh, I know you died, you'll be back soon.
Something about it I just can't get out of my head.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I want to point out that there is a difference between spirits visiting and watching over loved ones and a haunting. This feels to me you have loved ones standing watch over you and your family. If you and the family are not feeling fear, oppressed, or otherwise anything negative, I feel it's most likely you have family not yet ready to let go completely and wish to cross back over to keep watch on you and the little one.

If you have no fear on this, you might just wish to talk out loud to your visitors. Tell them you appreciate their watching over you, but that you are OK and so is the little one. If they continue to visit and cause no harm, then you can live peacefully with this. If it starts to attract others that you don't wish coming through, then you may have to set up some bounderies.

Now, a really weird question here for you. Are you thinking of having another child?

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I agree whole heartedly with you. My father and i were more like twins than father daughter, and my son was my fathers crowning acheivement. He was so proud of him. So I can understand why hes still around.
And yes we want another child, but have been trying for 3 years with no success.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Just going to make an observation here. I have heard of some instances where a soul has waited for the right time to reincarnate back into the same family. Your son's statement is what triggered that thought.

No matter what, may you be blessed with another if it is your desire! My last one snuck up on me after trying for 4 years. Thought it was a lost cause and suddenly there he was! lol

I'm off for the evening, Ts, but do continue to stop by. Others will be along to add in their thoughts and ideas and we'd love to hear more from you!

Mornin, Tswenk, and welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing. So if not afraid or feeling negative about this, how do you feel about this course of events?

Thank you for sharing these family events with us Tswenk. Did I interpret your statements correctly that the entities you believe to be your husband’s grandparents have only been evident to you since your own father died. Their present was not noticed before your dad died?

Did either of your husband’s grandparents live long enough to meet your dad?

Did you get to know either of his grandparents while they were living?

Charleh,
I guess I feel a sense of comfort during the events and afterwards they leave me with a sense of peace and in a state of reflection.

W&h
My husband's grandparents passed years before we ever met so neither me or my father ever met them. My husband's mother was a single mother after her husband left her with two young sons. My Husband is adopted and the elder of the two. They are responsible for much of my husband's raising due to him mother having to work multiple Jobs. My Husband when we moved into our current home hung a picture of them over our closet door. So the picture and stories are all I have to go by. I almost would like to believe my father guided then here. Would that make sense? It would be with my fathers character. He was the kind of man that would give his last penny if it would make a stranger smile. At work they used to call him the candyman. He was a jail nurse and would carry full sized candies with him to brighten employs day. We aren't talking just her shoes either. He would always have special candies for his favorites. Dove, toblerone, hanutas he had a love for German chocolate.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
So firstly I'm not scared of the following activity. Just wanted someone else's take.

My Husband and I live in a multigenerational family unit. Us, and my parents. I have always seen and heard things it's just a matter of time whenever I move for activity to start up. My Husband is open to my experiences especially after I warned him about it when he moved in with me.

My father passed away in our living room almost 2 years ago. A little more than a week after my son turned 2. He is now almost 4. After my father's passing my husband and I continued to see him peeking around the door jam to our bedroom as was his ritual every night to see if our son was asleep yet. If not he would come in and give him extra nightnights. It Iis comforting to us when we catch it. My son I'll call him Bug. Bug was extremely close with my father and the first thing I noticed being home alone with him one afternoon, was bug jumping up out of the floor where he was playing quietly and run to the door yelling bye bye papa. It's somethi g he had never done even when my father was alive. After that he would randomly tell me things, like papa says hes happy. Or papa died from a broken heart (heart attack) a term we never discussed with him.
Since my father's death I have also started to notice two other presences that come and go. I believe them to be my husband's deceased maternal grandparents who he was extreme close with. My Husband is never there when I see them and the female presence is the only one that enters our bedroom and stands at the corner of the bed closest to the door. The male presence is always standing in the hallway like he is unsure. I too with them have never felt fear only curiosity and affection.
Our most recent experience was the other morning. My Husband had already left for work and I was awake in bed reading a book when I kept noticing a presence just inside the doorway to our room. The presence was very blurry so I couldn't make him out, but felt no threat so left it. I saw his flash in and out of my vision several times before my son woke up next to me. He told me good morning then roles over and looks toward our dresser and just stares like he's listening to something. Then he starts talking he goes papa! Where'd you go! Oh, I know you died, you'll be back soon.
Something about it I just can't get out of my head.
Thanks for sharing. I'm glad that these are friendly visits of the departed.

Reactions: Charleh
Hi Tswenk, you really seem to have the gift of sight. Glad it’s been a positive expierence so far. Kids often see things and give us clues. Keep the door of communication open and you may get more insight. Keep us posted.