3 year old seeing ghosts? Looking for some opinions/advice! :)

The little ones are definitely more sensitive. Like everything at that age they're very likely to move right through it.

It's interesting as to why younger folks seem to be more of a conduit. They don't want much to do with old crusty ones like myself

It's interesting as to why younger folks seem to be more of a conduit
I think it's twofold...children haven't been told they can't do it and they still have a foot in both worlds. As we get older, we become more entrenched in this one reality and forget from where we came.

Reactions: Fizz and Lynne
Hi Scarlet. It sounds like your daughter may have some natural talents there.

With the little boy who is being bad....you need to tell her it's OK for her to tell him to go away. As with any other "child" she might interact with, she has the right to tell him she doesn't want to "play" anymore. If she is actually a medium, which she may well be, she needs to learn early that this is something she can and should do with any spirit/ghost she comes across that disturbs her or who doesn't act nice. The sooner she is aware and understands she's allowed to have some power over this, the better control she will have on who or what comes into her psychic world.

For a child this young, it's difficult to empower them at a level they understand unless you use the simple "good vs. bad" approach. If he's being a "bad boy" she needs to tell him to leave. If someone is being "good" and she doesn't mind hearing their stories, she can allow them to stay. Make it as simple as possible for her at this age.

You can also "ward" her room with holy water or medals, as laid out in the link Lynne gave you. Another thing might be to make her a very nice little necklace of a St. Benedict's medal that will hep protect her from the "bad" stuff out there.

You, as her mother and protector, also have the power to send away this bad boy spirit. You need to talk directly to it when she tells you it is around and state it is no longer welcome in your daughter's life nor is it allowed to touch, invade her dreams, or bother anyone else in the household. Reclaim your space and your daughter and do it with authority.

Thanks so much for the advice!! She kinda got fed up and yelled at it to go away at one point a few months ago and there hasn't been anything for awhile regarding that particular little boy lol. <3 I will definitely make sure to tell it off as you suggested if it comes back. and I will definitely have that talk with her too,

Reactions: Fizz and Debi
Thanks so much for the advice!! She kinda got fed up and yelled at it to go away at one point a few months ago and there hasn't been anything for awhile regarding that particular little boy lol. <3 I will definitely make sure to tell it off as you suggested if it comes back. and I will definitely have that talk with her too,
Thanks so much for letting us know the outcome, Scarlet. Sometimes we don't hear back and I'm really glad it seems to be resolved.

Reactions: Scarlet
PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems
Here is the link to help.

Welcome to the forum. I’d say it sounds like you have something going on. I always believed my daughter. She saw things too growing up. I’m amazed that at three she is able to discuss these things in such detail. Believing and supporting her is the right thing to do. If it’s not real it will fade with age. Also on the entity, it may just be posing as a child. So be careful. Keep us updated and look around the forum. We have many topics you might find helpful.

Thanks so much! I'll definitely check out that link! <3 It comes and goes lol, if I ask her she won't really tell me much, she just kinda volunteers the information randomly lol.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks so much for letting us know the outcome, Scarlet. Sometimes we don't hear back and I'm really glad it seems to be resolved.

No problem :D Thanks for helping! There's still a lot of talk of ghosts, and weird happenings in this house, but there hasn't been anything negative or concerning since lol.

Scarlett hiya!
IMO don't discount it being an imaginary friends. My daughter from a young age been able to see spirits talk to then her own way. Children are more open to spirit's unlike adults because they are pure and have not been told there are no such things.
IMO your daughter can possibly have a gift and if spirits know you can see them or hear them that is it you are a Beacon. Take some sage and do a cleansing of your house also put a barrier around the door frames salt I've also known people who have put a barrier of salt around the bed so they cannot be messed with. And clean the walls use water and salt and just clean the negative energy or whatever that could be there and just put that barrier up and maybe when your daughter gets older you might want to look into see if she has any abilities and if she does then you got to help her learn how to control him and set up boundaries as she is older. I am a sensitive I feel energy changes I have also at times hear and see, my daughter is the same way. My grandma had the gift when she was alive also.

Thanks for the advice!! <3 I wouldn't be able to do the salt thing as I have 6 cats, they would just immediately spread it everywhere haha, but I will try your other suggestions! and I will definitely continue keeping an eye on it and help her deal with it as she gets older if its still a thing. :)

The little ones are definitely more sensitive. Like everything at that age they're very likely to move right through it.

It's interesting as to why younger folks seem to be more of a conduit. They don't want much to do with old crusty ones like myself

These days I just tell spirits to go away in a rude way,lol.You may need Debi on here to help with yours if you feel its hurting you.I just live with my stuff now.

Aside from that mean little boy and my sleep paralysis demons, we just live with the other ones haha. It's at the point where it's more annoying than anything. The little boy hasn't been mentioned in quite awhile so that's awesome haha.