3 year old seeing ghosts? Looking for some opinions/advice! :)

Scarlet

Reaction score
So, my 3 year old daughter keeps talking about seeing "ghosts". The two most significant ones are, a man who is hurt because he stabbed himself in the leg, and an angry little boy who tells her things in her ears and makes her say things because he can't talk, and he tells her she is bad. I'm just wondering what y'all think cause it's getting super concerning. She threw a fit in Walmart today because "the angry boy was there." there's a ton more instances but I'll keep this short any only mention the ones that are most significant imo lol. I'm just wondering what y'all think, I've been told it's just "imaginary friends" which I no longer believe, and Ive looked into the possibility that she's just hallucinating but I don't think that's the case either as she doesn't exhibit any other abnormal symptoms that would go along with any Type of disorder, and she sometimes tells me things that I don't think a 3 year old could just make up, like, for example, she explained to me what happens when two cars crash into each other, and that there was a man stuck in the front seat and he couldn't get out. She said she had seen it, but she wouldn't tell me where. There's also been a lot of strange occurrences going on around here lately, that seem to stop for a couple weeks, then start again worse than before. And her talking about these "ghosts" comes at goes annd gets worse at the same pace as all the other weird crap going on around here.

Reactions: Benway and ozentity
Hi scarlet,I had my daughters tell me of a little boy ghost when they were young and blamed him for things getting broken etc.Even though I'm really open I doubted their story until I got pushed down my hall into my bathtub one night.I actually saw him for a second.Your stuff sounds strange,you wouldn't think a three year old would be consistant if it was made up.I think something is going on there that's paranormal.Kids as you probably know are way more open to these things than adults,as are animal/pets.

Hi scarlet,I had my daughters tell me of a little boy ghost when they were young and blamed him for things getting broken etc.Even though I'm really open I doubted their story until I got pushed down my hall into my bathtub one night.I actually saw him for a second.Your stuff sounds strange,you wouldn't think a three year old would be consistant if it was made up.I think something is going on there that's paranormal.Kids as you probably know are way more open to these things than adults,as are animal/pets.

That's super interesting!! and I feel ya there, I was telling my husband that little boy is an asshole and a few days later a bunch of scratches randomly appeared on my leg lol. Did your daughters talk about any other spirits? Have you ever had any paranormal experiences?

As my daughters grew their experiences faded.If you have a couple of days I could tell you some of mine.They started at 4years old and am still having them at 55.Its a rare day for me that doesn't contain some sort of paranormal event.Most of the full on stuff was in my 20's, it faded slowly and has come back recently.I've shared quite a few on here.One of the worst was being picked up and thrown into a wall by a bad entity.

These days I just tell spirits to go away in a rude way,lol.You may need Debi on here to help with yours if you feel its hurting you.I just live with my stuff now.

Hi scarlet,I had my daughters tell me of a little boy ghost when they were young and blamed him for things getting broken etc.Even though I'm really open I doubted their story until I got pushed down my hall into my bathtub one night.I actually saw him for a second.Your stuff sounds strange,you wouldn't think a three year old would be consistant if it was made up.I think something is going on there that's paranormal.Kids as you probably know are way more open to these things than adults,as are animal/pets.[/
As my daughters grew their experiences faded.If you have a couple of days I could tell you some of mine.They started at 4years old and am still having them at 55.Its a rare day for me that doesn't contain some sort of paranormal event.Most of the full on stuff was in my 20's, it faded slowly and has come back recently.I've shared quite a few on here.One of the worst was being picked up and thrown into a wall by a bad entity.

I'd love to hear em :D I Got time lol. If you're willing to hear some of mine lol. Perhaps we have some similar stories.

These days I just tell spirits to go away in a rude way,lol.You may need Debi on here to help with yours if you feel its hurting you.I just live with my stuff now.

There's more than one, the rest of them seem pleasant, its just that one that is a problem haha

Reactions: Donna K.
PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems
Here is the link to help.

Welcome to the forum. I’d say it sounds like you have something going on. I always believed my daughter. She saw things too growing up. I’m amazed that at three she is able to discuss these things in such detail. Believing and supporting her is the right thing to do. If it’s not real it will fade with age. Also on the entity, it may just be posing as a child. So be careful. Keep us updated and look around the forum. We have many topics you might find helpful.

So, my 3 year old daughter keeps talking about seeing "ghosts". The two most significant ones are, a man who is hurt because he stabbed himself in the leg, and an angry little boy who tells her things in her ears and makes her say things because he can't talk, and he tells her she is bad. I'm just wondering what y'all think cause it's getting super concerning. She threw a fit in Walmart today because "the angry boy was there." there's a ton more instances but I'll keep this short any only mention the ones that are most significant imo lol. I'm just wondering what y'all think, I've been told it's just "imaginary friends" which I no longer believe, and Ive looked into the possibility that she's just hallucinating but I don't think that's the case either as she doesn't exhibit any other abnormal symptoms that would go along with any Type of disorder, and she sometimes tells me things that I don't think a 3 year old could just make up, like, for example, she explained to me what happens when two cars crash into each other, and that there was a man stuck in the front seat and he couldn't get out. She said she had seen it, but she wouldn't tell me where. There's also been a lot of strange occurrences going on around here lately, that seem to stop for a couple weeks, then start again worse than before. And her talking about these "ghosts" comes at goes annd gets worse at the same pace as all the other weird crap going on around here.

Scarlett hiya!
IMO don't discount it being an imaginary friends. My daughter from a young age been able to see spirits talk to then her own way. Children are more open to spirit's unlike adults because they are pure and have not been told there are no such things.
IMO your daughter can possibly have a gift and if spirits know you can see them or hear them that is it you are a Beacon. Take some sage and do a cleansing of your house also put a barrier around the door frames salt I've also known people who have put a barrier of salt around the bed so they cannot be messed with. And clean the walls use water and salt and just clean the negative energy or whatever that could be there and just put that barrier up and maybe when your daughter gets older you might want to look into see if she has any abilities and if she does then you got to help her learn how to control him and set up boundaries as she is older. I am a sensitive I feel energy changes I have also at times hear and see, my daughter is the same way. My grandma had the gift when she was alive also.

Reactions: Scarlet
Hi Scarlet. It sounds like your daughter may have some natural talents there.

With the little boy who is being bad....you need to tell her it's OK for her to tell him to go away. As with any other "child" she might interact with, she has the right to tell him she doesn't want to "play" anymore. If she is actually a medium, which she may well be, she needs to learn early that this is something she can and should do with any spirit/ghost she comes across that disturbs her or who doesn't act nice. The sooner she is aware and understands she's allowed to have some power over this, the better control she will have on who or what comes into her psychic world.

For a child this young, it's difficult to empower them at a level they understand unless you use the simple "good vs. bad" approach. If he's being a "bad boy" she needs to tell him to leave. If someone is being "good" and she doesn't mind hearing their stories, she can allow them to stay. Make it as simple as possible for her at this age.

You can also "ward" her room with holy water or medals, as laid out in the link Lynne gave you. Another thing might be to make her a very nice little necklace of a St. Benedict's medal that will hep protect her from the "bad" stuff out there.

You, as her mother and protector, also have the power to send away this bad boy spirit. You need to talk directly to it when she tells you it is around and state it is no longer welcome in your daughter's life nor is it allowed to touch, invade her dreams, or bother anyone else in the household. Reclaim your space and your daughter and do it with authority.