3-7-2021 Sunday Live Chat

You are a gentleman. I'm glad to report we have them on our site, but so many are not out in the "real" world. Of course that also goes for some women as well who won't look past "looks". That was never an issue for me as I always seemed to soul connect with guys first. Maybe it's because of our psychic skills? Hmmm....there's a thought.
It's certainly an empathy thing and empathy is related. How can you reach outside your own mind if you can't feel how somebody else feels 'normally'?

Reactions: Debi
It's certainly an empathy thing and empathy is related. How can you reach outside your own mind if you can't feel how somebody else feels 'normally'?
Exactly! What's new with Ben today? All going OK across the pond?

Reactions: Benway
Exactly! What's new with Ben today? All going OK across the pond?
Just boring really. Remembering Rachael's name was the only event of the day, really. It's Sunday in lockdown. Nothing to see here! Listening to Rio by Duran Duran. Biggest excitement of the day!

Just boring really. Remembering Rachael's name was the only event of the day, really. It's Sunday in lockdown. Nothing to see here! Listening to Rio by Duran Duran. Biggest excitement of the day!
Used to be a fan of Duran Duran. Drove my oldest kid nuts because I like his generation's music. lol

Used to be a fan of Duran Duran. Drove my oldest kid nuts because I like his generation's music. lol
The ultimate annoying parent! 'Say, what are you rebelling against?'
'Whaddaya got?'
'Honestly nothing. My mom is such a drag!'

The ultimate annoying parent! 'Say, what are you rebelling against?'
'Whaddaya got?'
'Honestly nothing. My mom is such a drag!'
;bg3 To top that off they knew I knew every little thing they were up to and into. The problem with having a psychic mom...lol

;bg3 To top that off they knew I knew every little thing they were up to and into. The problem with having a psychic mom...lol
I feel for your boys. It must have been rough trying to get away with anything.

I still remember having a couple of friends over in my teens with my bedroom window open and a towel wedged under the door, sharing a joint when my mum knocked loudly on the door!
'Ben! I know what you are doing in there!'
My friends just looked at me as the living looking at the dead.
'And it's rude to Bogart!'
We let her in and she was not impressed with the wreck of a joint and taught me how to do it properly. My mum!