3-7-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Well, you wait for that clearing of the fog one day and tell it. We're hear and listening!
It is a good one. The only one I know which involved other people including police officers, though (of course!) nobody talks about it, so no confirmation. I don't even know what anyone else experienced. I was the last (I hope!) It was not a good thing, to put it mildly, hence the police.

It is a good one. The only one I know which involved other people including police officers, though (of course!) nobody talks about it, so no confirmation. I don't even know what anyone else experienced. I was the last (I hope!) It was not a good thing, to put it mildly, hence the police.
Though I talked to an ex-cop friend, so know second hand that something bad happened to them and that they swore not to talk about it ever.

Reactions: Debi
Though I talked to an ex-cop friend, so know second hand that something bad happened to them and that they swore not to talk about it ever.
Well, you have my attention, so when the fog clears, would love to hear that one.

Reactions: Benway
Ben, just an FYI. We are headed for a time change next weekend. I like to let you guys across the pond know when we do these things. Going ahead one hour on Saturday night.

Reactions: Benway
Ben, just an FYI. We are headed for a time change next weekend. I like to let you guys across the pond know when we do these things. Going ahead one hour on Saturday night.
Thanks for the heads up! This catches me out every time, so I appreciate it.

Reactions: Debi