3-5-2021 Friday Live Chat

roger that. So i'm going to assume the handpainted tennis shoes,bag and hat go back too...u r no fun LOL
I do believe I'm the only one in Dodge wearing tie dye but I'm good with that! lol

roger that. So i'm going to assume the handpainted tennis shoes,bag and hat go back too...u r no fun LOL
I gotta say when all 3 clothing items are worn together....quite an impact.... I do believe I can find you some 'Miss Kitty" earrings if you are interested

Reactions: Duke
I gotta say when all 3 clothing items are worn together....quite an impact.... I do believe I can find you some 'Miss Kitty" earrings if you are interested
Sigh....I respectfully request you NOT do that. I can't wear earrings anymore anyway. lol They tend to puncture the oxygen hose. Boom.

• Haha
Reactions: jadamz
s-l400.jpg
images-3.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg

Imagine finishing a hearty meal and seeing the Gunsmoke gang looking up at you! And doesn't that dress look comfortable?? I particularly like the Matt and miss Kitty roadkill costumes LOLOLOL

Reactions: Paintman and Duke
The sad thing is I think I remember that green dress. Now I'll be watching for what episode it was in. Similar to an ear worm thing....