3-5-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

bird some might be real diamonds

I'll be home tomorrow to arrange more stuff from home and wash her some clothes. So I will be around more tomorrow.

I just told Mr. Bird about the jewelry and he is amazed. We may go that way, Lynne.
Probably the way to go. You can set it up through PayPal too. So both parties are protected. You have a lot of money sitting there. People are familier with the brand. You could sell the lot to a seller but you’d take a big hit. You can recoup a lot by listing it on line and mailing it out. It would be a good money maker for Gabe if she didn’t care about the money.

And it's ALL in original boxes, Lynne.
Yep. You take photos and list them. I can ask lindsey to outline the process. It is time consuming but you will sell it.

I'm going to have to catalog it. Give me a week or two...lol I need to finish this crisis point first.
you should ,ake a crown out of all those jewels and decorate yourself before you sell them you only live once they say

Reactions: Lynne
Well my friends. I’m up at 4 am. So I will say good night.

Yep. You take photos and list them. I can ask lindsey to outline the process. It is time consuming but you will sell it.
If you could ask Lindsay to outline that process, I would really appreciae it hon.

Reactions: Lynne
Debi there may be a few pieces you like too