3-4-2024 Monday Live Chat

431116317_908830244584570_7536635346512992136_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm
Good evening, guys. Stopping by for about a half hour tonight. Waited all day for that much needed call back from my doc...never came. So I'm feeling a bit under the weather tonight. At least it was a pretty day out there.

Good evening, guys. Stopping by for about a half hour tonight. Waited all day for that much needed call back from my doc...never came. So I'm feeling a bit under the weather tonight. At least it was a pretty day out there.
Hi Debi, hope you get to feeling better. im just making a quick run through myself....it was a nice day here as well. but is supposed to rain, again, tomorow...uhg...

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Hi Debi, hope you get to feeling better. im just making a quick run through myself....it was a nice day here as well. but is supposed to rain, again, tomorow...uhg...
Hi hon. Yeah, thunderstorms predicted here as well. I have to say, you guys have had a fair share of rain this year!

Hi hon. Yeah, thunderstorms predicted here as well. I have to say, you guys have had a fair share of rain this year!
yes we have, so far its been a very wet year. which is a good thing i suppose. just makes it hard to plan anything... allergy season is starting early i think. the dogwood and pear trees are all in bloom now and im feeling it already....gonna be a long spring i think...

yes we have, so far its been a very wet year. which is a good thing i suppose. just makes it hard to plan anything... allergy season is starting early i think. the dogwood and pear trees are all in bloom now and im feeling it already....gonna be a long spring i think...
I think that's a big part of my problem right now. My left eye is awful and earlier today my breathing started getting that allergy wheeze. Ugh. Now if the doc would simply call me back so I can ask for the same meds as I had last year...but nooo....I'm still waiting.

• Sad
I think that's a big part of my problem right now. My left eye is awful and earlier today my breathing started getting that allergy wheeze. Ugh. Now if the doc would simply call me back so I can ask for the same meds as I had last year...but nooo....I'm still waiting.
maybe you will hear from him tomorrow and get something called in.. im gonna call it a night Debi, hope you get to feeling better quickly.... you have a good night, chat later.

Reactions: Debi
maybe you will hear from him tomorrow and get something called in.. im gonna call it a night Debi, hope you get to feeling better quickly.... you have a good night, chat later.
Thanks and talk with you tomorrow.