3-31-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I would also like to point out some of those young people are heroes who are manning the grocery stores right now. Not all are the same.
Right. There is a division of good people and negative selfish people.

So, I'm going to mention a good encounter today...by phone. Our sump pump went out...pretty much goes every year at this time. So, we ordered one in at Lowes, but also needed the new tubing and hardware to go with it. Explaining we couldn't come into the store for it but were sending our son tomorrow, the young man in plumbing pulled all the parts necessary, we paid by phone, and they are putting it at the front desk for pick up so he doesn't have to have much exposure to anyone when he goes in. They were so very kind and helpful.

Reactions: Lynne
So, I'm going to mention a good encounter today...by phone. Our sump pump went out...pretty much goes every year at this time. So, we ordered one in at Lowes, but also needed the new tubing and hardware to go with it. Explaining we couldn't come into the store for it but were sending our son tomorrow, the young man in plumbing pulled all the parts necessary, we paid by phone, and they are putting it at the front desk for pick up so he doesn't have to have much exposure to anyone when he goes in. They were so very kind and helpful.
Good people are stepping up.

Reactions: Debi
You can take your temp and wash your hands. If your not sick visiting would most likely be ok.
nope this temp taking seems ridiculous since you can carry it with no symptoms .....or before they develope