3-3-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Just get you the biggest kennel they sell, get the drape for it, put in one of the giant cushy pillows and lay back with some wine. lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Just get you the biggest kennel they sell, get the drape for it, put in one of the giant cushy pillows and lay back with some wine. lol
or I could get one of these...
You can actually buy a real I Dream of Jeannie bottle designed by the  artist Mario A.C.… | Beautiful perfume bottle, Pretty perfume bottles,  Antique perfume bottles
Brian's Jeannie Bottles - Home | Facebook

you betcha
Here's my thought about pets. Any animal that is lucky enough to find its way to me and I adopt it,will live the life of Riley.A life that few animals could even dream of. But,there are a few guidelines that must be followed or they turn back into a pumpkin and"poof". They are not the boss of me.

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Here's my thought about pets. Any animal that is lucky enough to find its way to me and I adopt it,will live the life of Riley.A life that few animals could even dream of. But,there are a few guidelines that must be followed or they turn back into a pumpkin and"poof". They are not the boss of me.
I have no control over the hub's dog. None. It's all his...lol Sophie sorta/kinda listens occasionally to me but prefers men due to coming from an abusive mom before coming to me. So...I just kinda watch the chaos here.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I still want my kitten....but I'm still afraid she'll be on the snack menu.

Reactions: Paintman
Story time....I had a single friend of mine babysit my kids for a weekend. We called her Nevada, and she was quite happy to be child free but had a good relationship with my then 12 yr. old oldest kid so she volunteered. When I got back from my weekend away, the kids were in their rooms and grounded. I asked what happened. Seems they drank Aunt Vada's chocolate milk. When? About 3 hours after I left. Vada taught them a lesson that weekend and they never looked at Nevada quite the same! And it was always with a "Yes, Ma'am" when addressed after that. lol

I'm thinking Pepper has a loooong couple of days ahead.

Jad and I are having dog sitting problems. My problem will resolve in about 20 minutes with the arrival of hubs back home. Jad, on the other hand, has a few DAYS ahead of her! lol
My brother's puppy is a hyper one that can't stand being left alone at this point. We might have to consider having a dog sitter at some point, lolz.

Reactions: Paintman
Story time....I had a single friend of mine babysit my kids for a weekend. We called her Nevada, and she was quite happy to be child free but had a good relationship with my then 12 yr. old oldest kid so she volunteered. When I got back from my weekend away, the kids were in their rooms and grounded. I asked what happened. Seems they drank Aunt Vada's chocolate milk. When? About 3 hours after I left. Vada taught them a lesson that weekend and they never looked at Nevada quite the same! And it was always with a "Yes, Ma'am" when addressed after that. lol

I'm thinking Pepper has a loooong couple of days ahead.
s.o.b is holding out better than i expected..I'm ready to cook up some more bacon.He is goin' DOWN!