3-3-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Morning. Today Jadmom at beach with bro.i am home alone with Jewel and mom's disobedient dog. We are now playing "who will hold out longest" Dog went out at 8 to pee. I have tried several times to bring dog into house. Dog stays about 3 feet in front of me an runs when I try to grab him. Dog has finally started coming to door to be let in after 3 hours in the cold. Guess who is gunna be standing at the window for several more hours in the cold?. Answer,"Not" me. Aunt Julie don't play that. And the food mom has to handfeed him is going down in dish for 1 hour. If he won't eat it,it will be pulled up and brought down again at 5pm. It shows how creatures are tabula rasa and we imprint on them and support bad behavior.Not aunt juie
I feel for you. I am currently watching Boiler have a nervous breakdown because her dad left the house for the only the second time since bringing her home. She is all over the house in a panic. I have no clue how to stop this until hubs gets home from getting his vax.

She did not do this the first time, but it appears bonding has become complete.

Reactions: Lynne
It is sunny, and chilly at 46 degrees;. expected to go up to 49. I went for a brief walk yesterday, because it was too cold. Most of the snow has melted.

Reactions: Debi
It is sunny, and chilly at 46 degrees;. expected to go up to 49. I went for a brief walk yesterday, because it was too cold. Most of the snow has melted.
Hi Garnet. It's really nice out today. I actually stuck my nose out the door...lol

Well, the dog just wore herself out after 50 minutes of door to door to door to window. She put herself in her kennel..or what we call her "safety" cave. I don't expect them back for at least another hour so I hope she stays there and naps. I was worn out just watching her.

Oh believe me,Aunt Julie will be last man standing LOL Cue Schnauzer whispering and shaking at screen door. I am going to call the Waaaahhhhmbulance
It's 59 degrees. He ain't gunna die from exposure

Reactions: Debi
Pepper has developed the most forlorn look. I've never seen a dog hang his head so low. Thus the name "hangdog look"
I guess this is what one would refer to as a hang dog look. | Dog photos,  Dogs, I love dogs
Moose with hang dog look
Create meme Yoko is sad (Yoko is sad , the cavalier king Charles Spaniel ,  cavalier king charles spaniel ) - Pictures - Meme-arsenal.com

vs
Screen Goddesses: Diana Rigg as Emma Peel by HardAcre Poser Film/TV

Gentlemen,place yore bets...