3-3-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Morning.

Can't find my Ibuprofen. Not a good start lol.

Yes to the little jukebox ! I remember the place after Little League games called Ricochet Pizza and Lounge. And distinctly remember David Bowie's Golden Years and Fame.
Hi all. Woke up w/ a head cold. Once a year, no biggy.
before-he-said-remember-place-all-adults-just-gasped-and-said-and-he-said-yeah-they-showed-tr...jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver

My name is Bobby Hill.

Reactions: Paintman
Good morning, everyone. Getting the hubs together to go get his first dose of vaccine.

Reactions: DarkMatter
Morning. Today Jadmom at beach with bro.i am home alone with Jewel and mom's disobedient dog. We are now playing "who will hold out longest" Dog went out at 8 to pee. I have tried several times to bring dog into house. Dog stays about 3 feet in front of me an runs when I try to grab him. Dog has finally started coming to door to be let in after 3 hours in the cold. Guess who is gunna be standing at the window for several more hours in the cold?. Answer,"Not" me. Aunt Julie don't play that. And the food mom has to handfeed him is going down in dish for 1 hour. If he won't eat it,it will be pulled up and brought down again at 5pm. It shows how creatures are tabula rasa and we imprint on them and support bad behavior.Not aunt juie

Reactions: Lynne