3-3-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

i'm going to vote for El Paso City. I was doing some research for a Goldie Hawn project back in the 80's. I flew into El Paso to listen to the accent, went to a bar,met some 5'5 cowboy named Mano. We spent most of the evening dancing and singing that song in his giant pick-up truck.(appropriately named). Next thing I knew it was morning, first thing I see is a lariat,cowboy hats and lots of broken glass. While Mano is in the shower (I only remembered his name days later)I peek out the window and realize I am in a trailer in what appears to be Mexico. I call jadmom and said Hi mom, I think I'm in Mexico. (She got quite a few calls like that back in the day) I do love that song

Jules, I have a much different relationship with my animals. Do whatever you want just do your business where it belongs.
Hank Aaron the giant muscular cat is different. He likes to get brushed everyday and we call it Barbershop. Dude made me buy him a barber chair and I have to wear a white smock.
Hahahahahaha I like that!

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
i'm going to vote for El Paso City. I was doing some research for a Goldie Hawn project back in the 80's. I flew into El Paso to listen to the accent, went to a bar,met some 5'5 cowboy named Mano. We spent most of the evening dancing and singing that song in his giant pick-up truck.(appropriately named). Next thing I knew it was morning, first thing I see is a lariat,cowboy hats and lots of broken glass. While Mano is in the shower (I only remembered his name days later)I peek out the window and realize I am in a trailer in what appears to be Mexico. I call jadmom and said Hi mom, I think I'm in Mexico. (She got quite a few calls like that back in the day) I do love that song
p.s Thre IS no accent in El Paso. Just a bunch of military bases. Who knew!

Reactions: Paintman
gotta go get some vittles..see all y'all in a bit

Reactions: Paintman
Today I found out that the lady that runs the tobacco shop draws pet pictures in pencil and charcoal. I think they're pretty good and she takes commissions while she works there.
So looking ahead I think I have some gift ideas and want to get some portraits done of some of my pets past and present.

Reactions: Lynne and jadamz
p.s Thre IS no accent in El Paso. Just a bunch of military bases. Who knew!
El Paso also has the best, most authentic Korean restaurants in the US. GIs marry Korean girls while stationed there, then get assigned stateside to either Ft Bliss/Biggs or one of WSMR sites. The Korean community there is quite lively, with great restaurants. I've eaten many a bowl of Bibimbap and mountains of kimchee in El Paso.

157001682_1160210074430594_5791567492089068917_n.jpg
( no jinx)

Reactions: Lynne