3-29-2021 Monday Live Chat

Well, if one had it they are probably sharing the bug!
The vet said that one may have it out of the entire group and that's it, but that isn't necessarily always the case. We're just holding our breath. He's got five fur babies and his oldest is about 14 or 15. He loves them all, but she's his baby.

Reactions: Debi
We are, but it looks like another may now be sick. But for him, it may just be an upset stomach. There's something going around.
Sorry to hear about your dog. What was the cause ? Glad she’s ok

Sorry to hear about your dog. What was the cause ? Glad she’s ok
Hi Lynne. There's a virus going around. Bridget wouldn't eat, had diarrhea and had a heck of a hard time getting up. We took her to the vet on Friday morning and she had a fever of 104 and fluid in her upper right lung. But she's as fit as a fiddle now and doing much better than she was. Glad we caught it early.

Hi Lynne. There's a virus going around. Bridget wouldn't eat, had diarrhea and had a heck of a hard time getting up. We took her to the vet on Friday morning and she had a fever of 104 and fluid in her upper right lung. But she's as fit as a fiddle now and doing much better than she was. Glad we caught it early.
Oh wow. Sorry to hear that. Hope the others don’t get it.

How’s your dad doing ?
He's hanging in there despite everything. He's just had a lot thrown his way. Messy divorce. Ex employees that stole from him and cleaned him out financially on top of the divorce. I know life isn't fair, but that definitely isn't. He deserves better than that.

He's hanging in there despite everything. He's just had a lot thrown his way. Messy divorce. Ex employees that stole from him and cleaned him out financially on top of the divorce. I know life isn't fair, but that definitely isn't. He deserves better than that.
He’s been in my prayers.

Reactions: Debi
He’s been in my prayers.
Thanks. When I called the vet's office today because his cell phone service had been cut off, the receptionist put me on the phone with the vet himself and I almost expected the worst and didn't know how I'd told him. But thankfully, that wasn't the case and she's got a clean bill of health and he's got one of his babies back.

Thanks. When I called the vet's office today because his cell phone service had been cut off, the receptionist put me on the phone with the vet himself and I almost expected the worst and didn't know how I'd told him. But thankfully, that wasn't the case and she's got a clean bill of health and he's got one of his babies back.
Just glad his "baby" is OK. It's soo hard when a pet is ill. They can't tell you how they're feeling!