3-28-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Holy moley I just finished a 4 hour perfume class Smelling and identifying individual notes and blending them into accords like musical notes into chords man I broke a sweat labeling ,smelling paper strips holding 2 or 3 together to see how they smell,a dop of this and 3 drops of that ,keeping track of how a drop of something changes the overall mixture OY VEY
Does your class meet with Webex or Zoom? ;th

The roofer called, they need to do the job tomorrow so I'm taking Monday off. He's giving me a nice discount for the schedule change. It will make the rest of the work week a challenge but worth it. He's promising a one day job so I anticipate a crew of at least six.
We've found more evidence from last night's investigation while reviewing video files. Can't wait to dive into the audio in coming days. We have already decided to return when our other team members are vaccinated. This was a huge warehouse, it could easily keep all six of us busy. We've done nothing this big before.

The roofer called, they need to do the job tomorrow so I'm taking Monday off. He's giving me a nice discount for the schedule change. It will make the rest of the work week a challenge but worth it. He's promising a one day job so I anticipate a crew of at least six.
We've found more evidence from last night's investigation while reviewing video files. Can't wait to dive into the audio in coming days. We have already decided to return when our other team members are vaccinated. This was a huge warehouse, it could easily keep all six of us busy. We've done nothing this big before.
I need a new roof. Not getting one anytime soon! Boy, they cost a bunch!

1616978435434.png