3-28-2021 Sunday Live Chat

I have decided I am drawn to white flowers balanced with indolic which is the scent of rotting flowers that is what flowers use to attract insects

Hi Wands. First time I joined in for movie night, I couldn’t enjoy it over some major distractions at home and lately, I’ve been laying low with sometimes little to no interest in anything, hence the drinking yesterday. It was just a little overdone this time.
happens in the best families

I have decided I am drawn to white flowers balanced with indolic which is the scent of rotting flowers that is what flowers use to attract insects
kinda sweet scat but more sweet

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Before I go,I've been part of this forum for over 5 years (I think) and it just gets better and better. Such hard work behind the scenes that we'll never be able to fully grasp..great members..Deb setting such a wonderful tone and working her ASS off,the amount of work Critter and Duke do and everyone else contributing...The amount of organized information available..incredible..The love poured into our safe cozy home...Truly i wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Thanks guys

Hi gang ! Jad, your nose palate must be shot by now. I'm making a giant thing of pasta sauce and watching golf. The cat Brothers are vying for lap time and don't seem to like it when I have to get up every 20 minutes when the timer goes off.
The golf tournament is a lot of fun because it's a different format - match play. So who ever wins a whole wins one point. So it's down to a Florida guy and a Texas guy. I'm rooting for the guy with the striped shirt and not the guy in the red pants.

Reactions: jadamz
Hi gang ! Jad, your nose palate must be shot by now. I'm making a giant thing of pasta sauce and watching golf. The cat Brothers are vying for lap time and don't seem to like it when I have to get up every 20 minutes when the timer goes off.
The golf tournament is a lot of fun because it's a different format - match play. So who ever wins a whole wins one point. So it's down to a Florida guy and a Texas guy. I'm rooting for the guy with the striped shirt and not the guy in the red pants.
lol

Reactions: Paintman
My only reaction was a slight headache for a few hours, started about an hour after the shot. Arm was a little sore, but really no different than it has been getting flu shots all these years.
I am glad to hear how it affects others!

Reactions: Paintman
This sort of resembles the new cat fountain I got for my girls. They absolutely love it!
1616969004401.png

Reactions: WitchAndShaman