3-26-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Hi Lonny and Debi. I am not staying long. I wanted to catch up a bit here before crashing. Tomorrow is my long day of visiting my folks. Debi I am so glad you got to see your granddaugher dance. I wish we could see it too.

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Lonny and Debi. I am not staying long. I wanted to catch up a bit here before crashing. Tomorrow is my long day of visiting my folks. Debi I am so glad you got to see your granddaugher dance. I wish we could see it too.
I may/might have some video to share. Have to be on the back side here, as I'm not sure how legal my kid was in obtaining that! lol

• Love it
Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I may/might have some video to share. Have to be on the back side here, as I'm not sure how legal my kid was in obtaining that! lol
Oh that would be fun to see for sure. I will wish you a good night, and hope to be back late tomorrow. I am off to go do something mindless and fall asleep.

Reactions: Debi
Oh that would be fun to see for sure. I will wish you a good night, and hope to be back late tomorrow. I am off to go do something mindless and fall asleep.
Rest up, hon! See you soon.

Hi all
Storm went through quick. We got the least of it.
De-winterizing ! Garage is shaping up.
Hope everybody had a nice day.
g6aADwCSUq0QUhcL.jpeg