3-26-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

How’s jewel doing? Still improving ?

As you might have seen from the mod thread post I made, this has landed very close to me today. The nursing home Gabe worked at got hit hard with cases. We're up to 10 over there tonight.
How’s jewel doing? Still improving ?
Last I heard she's doing pretty well. Jad is calling in a pet psychic!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
As you might have seen from the mod thread post I made, this has landed very close to me today. The nursing home Gabe worked at got hit hard with cases. We're up to 10 over there tonight.

Last I heard she's doing pretty well. Jad is calling in a pet psychic!
If she finds an authentic one they are wonderful. I’ve used one a couple times.

Deb I hope your SIL is ok. Sorry to have read that.

Reactions: Debi
I have no idea. We are no longer involved and can't get info. We did make the right move to get Gabe out of there, tho. I just had a feeling....you know how I am.
That was the best move. How's Gabe doing now days?

I have no idea. We are no longer involved and can't get info. We did make the right move to get Gabe out of there, tho. I just had a feeling....you know how I am.
Good call. Keep my Lindsey in a protection prayer. She is working in a hospital. She is in food service but it’s still ground zero. She said she is having trouble getting the formula to feed vent patients. It’s back ordered. The hosp is out of meds to knock out patients that need procedures and NOBODY has protective equipment. They are wearing old masks and gowns.

Reactions: Paintman
That was the best move. How's Gabe doing now days?
Gabe is doing well. He and his hound dog are in training. That dog may take the entire year to train to be semi normal. lol

Reactions: Lynne