3-26-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

b4803de68435ccd5bb8df0bcf1de139e.jpg
My new company certificate of guarantee. It's either this or kick up 350 bucks to the Better Business Bureau.:confused:

Doing ok. Trying not to be too stressed worrying about all the people suffering in hospitals.
Hang in there, Lynne. It's been an active day in my neck of the woods with all the new cases and changes at our hospital. I know how easy it is to get a bit overwhelmed.

What are watching on tv tonight ? I am watching a recording of married at first sight. My fav show lol.

Reactions: Paintman
Donald Duck Paintman could have been very easily Krusty the Klown Paintman . Good thing I picked Donald. The resident boss lady doesn't like clowns.;)
Lynne, it kind of feels like 9/11 doesn't it? Today I went to the Home Depot for paint and to the grocery store. Tumbleweeds. No tp. But I scored some at the dollar store:D.
Bought a month's worth of eats.

Reactions: Debi
Mine went to bed early. He has worked this week. Tomorrow is his last day for a while. He is laid off now.
I'm sorry he is laid off, and I hope he can get the unemployment they are talking about, Lynne. So many people being affected right now.

Donald Duck Paintman could have been very easily Krusty the Klown Paintman . Good thing I picked Donald. The resident boss lady doesn't like clowns.;)
Lynne, it kind of feels like 9/11 doesn't it? Today I went to the Home Depot for paint and to the grocery store. Tumbleweeds. No tp. But I scored some at the dollar store:D.
Bought a month's worth of eats.
This feels worse to me. This is bomb that could hit our own house any minute.

Sorry Deb. We should take this topic to the other thread.

This feels worse to me. This is bomb that could hit our own house any minute.

Sorry Deb. We should take this topic to the other thread.
It's fine. We all need to vent, guys. This is now life as we have to cope with it.