3-26-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Hiya.
Well isn't this how some things work sometimes. I lose a couple months of work from an injury and then the slow winter season sets in and I watch Judge Judy - and now I have a ton of really good work - and I have to go sneak around like Anne Frank because of this essential business ban.:p

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hiya.
Well isn't this how some things work sometimes. I lose a couple months of work from an injury and then the slow winter season sets in and I watch Judge Judy - and now I have a ton of really good work - and I have to go sneak around like Anne Frank because of this essential business ban.:p
Are you now 007? Man...Paintman.

Reactions: Paintman
Ah, the local constabulary seems to think that....well they don't have much to do.;) So they play dress up in their tactical gear.
I do feel sorry for the Chicago cops.

Ah, the local constabulary seems to think that....well they don't have much to do.;) So they play dress up in their tactical gear.
I do feel sorry for the Chicago cops.
What's up in Chi? More of the same up there?

Here they are allowing painters etc. to be considered essential businesses.

Hi guys. I meant to be here at 9 and lost track of time. how’s things ?

Hi Lynne! How are you doing? We are going along as usual here at the Owl place called home.
Doing ok. Trying not to be too stressed worrying about all the people suffering in hospitals.

Reactions: Paintman