3-25-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Thanks. We have been giving our daughter a hand. We had a bad storm go through the area a week or so ago and she had some major tree damage. We had to supervise the cleanup while she worked. Also took care of her little Frenchie.
Oh, I know all....about tree damage living here in Hurricane Central! Glad you were able to supervise. Those lil frenchies are cool. Wifey loves them.

Good morning gang. It was a crazy busy week for me and I am hoping to have a space of time that is not so hectic. I fell asleep at 8 pm last night. It is so early lately that it is embarrassing lol. Happy weekend.
Same. Haven't t been going to bed so early since 3rd grade. Now, if dinnertime moves to 4pm, it's time to see a doctor.
Wonder if it can't be something with the weather. Spring is nasty after such a mild winter.

Same. Haven't t been going to bed so early since 3rd grade. Now, if dinnertime moves to 4pm, it's time to see a doctor.
Wonder if it can't be something with the weather. Spring is nasty after such a mild winter.
I hear ya. Dinner has become earlier and earlier and now with the bedtime thing.... i refuse to say it is an age thing, just no

Has the season arrived yet ?

Pumpkin-spice-coffee2.jpg

Checking for a friend. ;)