3-25-2017 Saturday PNF Live Chat portal

i love that i am seeing film i would never have seen.i basically wrote off the 70's for anything but Baretta,Mannix and colombo
I have to agree....this has broaden my knowledge base of film in general.

guys,i love ya ta bits-in need of a little extra shut eye tonight.
lots of love,

Mz Peel

Reactions: 7Critter
i love that i am seeing film i would never have seen.i basically wrote off the 70's for anything but Baretta,Mannix and colombo

I grew up watching this stuff...It's nostalgic............However, I really love he films of the 30s through 50s. I'm glad we have these, though.........They are a lot of fun.............It's getting harder and harder to find the older films in the public domain that we haven't seen.!

I grew up watching this stuff...It's nostalgic............However, I really love he films of the 30s through 50s. I'm glad we have these, though.........They are a lot of fun.............It's getting harder and harder to find the older films in the public domain that we haven't seen.!
Trying to rotate a bit into both areas, but as you said, it's getting difficult on those older ones that are good.

Shazam, Jad..........You've got it made............You can do movie niht and stll be in bed by 9:30
Ugh...speaking of....I think it's time for the Bird to nest as well. Bob, Sea, I'm gonna head on out myself. FUN NIGHT! Thank you, Bob! You add soooo much to it!

Ugh...speaking of....I think it's time for the Bird to nest as well. Bob, Sea, I'm gonna head on out myself. FUN NIGHT! Thank you, Bob! You add soooo much to it!
Thanks, Debi................I need to hit the hay, too..............Shazam Debi..........Sea, and anyone else left!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi