3-24-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Glad Jewel is on the mend :)
Hi gang !
Put a whole bunch of paint on the wall today. In a little bit I should have my golf club money:)
Thanks Paint! I appreciate the prayers from ALL of you. I am setting up an appointment with a very cool animal communicator to get to the bottom of this metal ingestion and where it is coming from etc. Her name is Samantha Khury . They did a documentary about her ..it's very cool...

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
We placed a large Schwan's order and had it delivered today.
We usually do Kroger ClickList... but this time they didn't have 75% of our order.
I got half of my order and it took 4 days to get a pick up.

I live too far out to get delivery from most of the main stores. I have to fight for pick up times!

Thanks Paint! I appreciate the prayers from ALL of you. I am setting up an appointment with a very cool animal communicator to get to the bottom of this metal ingestion and where it is coming from etc. Her name is Samantha Khury . They did a documentary about her ..it's very cool...

she is such a lovely woman.What great energy!

Reactions: Debi
My internet is off and on today, so if I go poof, you know why. NOT ignoring anyone.

GL5lbkk_d.jpg

Reactions: jadamz
Early night for me since I feel whooped. I'll stick around here for a while until I nod off...

Early night for me since I feel whooped. I'll stick around here for a while until I nod off...
I think everyone is a bit worn out tonight! It's only Tuesday and we're all worn out. :eek:

Off to grab my toast from the toaster. Have a bit of cream cheese to hit it with.

Reactions: Paintman