3-23-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Hi guys. Good evening to all. Sending out love and healing energy to all tonight.

Several of you have contacted me about some very vivid dreams/visions. I want to remind you all who are having the repetitive ones to tell the universe the message is received, you acknowledge it, and don't need to see it again. This acknowledgment may allow you to get some rest.

My shields don't stay up, and I keep absorbing the negative and frightened energy of others even when I stay indoors.

My shields don't stay up, and I keep absorbing the negative and frightened energy of others even when I stay indoors.
Calming thoughts, hold a kitty, ground yourself to what is around you. There is no way to avoid it completely right now, but do your best to remember you are home, safe with your husband, surrounded by love. That alone is a powerful shield.

Hi gang. I’m watching the voice. Hope your all having a good evening.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Calming thoughts, hold a kitty, ground yourself to what is around you. There is no way to avoid it completely right now, but do your best to remember you are home, safe with your husband, surrounded by love. That alone is a powerful shield.
I have two living and one spirit kitty keeping me company at night. That helps. Sheena is starting to sleep on Jim's side of the bed now.