3-2-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Instead of eating lunch, I took a 25-minute snooze in my office. Now my neck is stiff and sore! Grumble...

I'm going to miss this office when I retire. 2nd floor, south-facing window, and PRIVATE. It's more like a dorm room with a sofa, fridge, microwave, bagel toaster. The owner has plans to turn it into a break room once I pull the retirement trigger. I plan on leaving all the furniture and appliances. I've been in this office for going on 25 years. I designed the facility back then for my employer, during an expansion phase.
It's difficult to leave a space that has part of you in it! It's funny you mention offices today. My son sent me pics of what he sees outside of his home office now. He went from cubicles to birdfeeders as a view last year.
image(1).png

Bird feeders for the win !
I'm on my second episode of Rick's Restoration. They restore old vending machines and gas pumps. Also pedal cars. When I was little I had an International Harvester tractor pedal car to match my grandfather's tractor.

Mom likes to remind me about the time I was peddling down the street naked.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
Bird feeders for the win !
I'm on my second episode of Rick's Restoration. They restore old vending machines and gas pumps. Also pedal cars. When I was little I had an International Harvester tractor pedal car to match my grandfather's tractor.

Mom likes to remind me about the time I was peddling down the street naked.
That's a fun show.

I, too, had a few peddle devices as a child! The one I had was used to smash into my little sister's car ala bumper cars.

Good evening, all. I watched the new sci fi/alien based show "Debris" last night. I liked it. Anyone else watch?

Hey.
Watching Star Trek.
Being a house husband.
Deb thanks for that good news about some Celestial help changing the energy.

Reactions: Lynne