3-19-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Oooof
We lifted that countertop off of the truck and into the house. Lifted with my legs and it felt like my hamstring was going to tear out of my butt and that insertion behind the knee.
Not to sound like Jerry Seinfeld but, what's with women and bathrooms?:confused:
ROFL! We like our quiet, beautiful little (but big as we can get them) sanctuaries where no one else is allowed in!

Gee whiz I'm never alone there. I think the two cats come in and guard me.

Looking forward to starting a big residential job the middle of next week. Home owners on vacation. 8 Days charging full freight. In that would somehow be a third week of being like you're staying home.

And I will finally by those golf clubs.
How are you holding up. I know you stay home most of the time but it's still different.

Reactions: Debi
Gee whiz I'm never alone there. I think the two cats come in and guard me.

Looking forward to starting a big residential job the middle of next week. Home owners on vacation. 8 Days charging full freight. In that would somehow be a third week of being like you're staying home.

And I will finally by those golf clubs.
How are you holding up. I know you stay home most of the time but it's still different.
My biggest concerns right now are keeping things as even keel as I can for family members here who are feeling a lot of stress. It affects them all medically. And the other problem is, once again, just keeping the supplies of meds and medical needs on hand. I'm working on a family of 4 here, so the needs are bigger.

Reactions: jadamz and Paintman
Kind of figured that this C19 put a new spin on your responsibilities.

Had to laugh the last few nights. We've been trying to watch the dog food supply right now, so we are using some leftovers to supplement the food offerings. The Bulldog has been first at the table for her nightly "extra's" in the food bowl. I didn't know she could move that fast. From dead sleep to OH BOY DINNER! lol They are not going hungry...believe me...lol But boy, is she happy!

That's why I really keep remarking about what a positive mood people had at the grocery store. That's good to see.
There are many related articles at Spirit Daily on getting positives out of this.

Reactions: Debi
That's why I really keep remarking about what a positive mood people had at the grocery store. That's good to see.
There are many related articles at Spirit Daily on getting positives out of this.
I think people are relearning to connect in a whole different way. And instead of fighting with each other constantly to come back together. That's why we're offering the support thread here! We gotta stick together!

Reactions: Paintman