3-18-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

The other channel that sucks him in is "how things are made". He starts watching that and it's like crack....he can't stop.
I have a remote, but I dare not touch it. Nopey! I like livin'!
lol.... I have maybe 3 channels I actually watch, and then its just for background noise most of the time.....maybe have 5 actual shows I really watch all week.

gotta run for a bit... Debi, good talking to ya...you (and everyone else) have a great day....later folks

lol.... I have maybe 3 channels I actually watch, and then its just for background noise most of the time.....maybe have 5 actual shows I really watch all week.
We have DISH to keep him occupied. I have a few shows I do watch, but most of the time he's bedbound so this is like his one thing to "do" besides read or play solitaire on his Kindle. For me it's usually just background noise, because he does tend to channel surf a lot.

89974250_2926665264038565_537745401701203968_n.jpg
When we were moving house we hired some young men in their twenties, They were flabbergasted at the sight of my retro landline phone with push buttons in the shape of a dial. One of them said, "I have only seen phones like that in old movies!" Well, I really felt my age!:blush:

Reactions: Paintman
I put in an order for pick up on Monday. Was unavailable until today on pick up times so son out now getting that and meds.
Our pharmacy delivers our meds for which I am truly grateful. The delivery guy showed up wearing a mask and gloves, bringing it all home to me once more.

Our pharmacy delivers our meds for which I am truly grateful. The delivery guy showed up wearing a mask and gloves, bringing it all home to me once more.

At least they are trying for some protection out there. I would be more scared if they showed up without the precautions.

Reactions: garnetsilver
When we were moving house we hired some young men in their twenties, They were flabbergasted at the sight of my retro landline phone with push buttons in the shape of a dial. One of them said, "I have only seen phones like that in old movies!" Well, I really felt my age!:blush:

Actually, my internet comes through the phone company, so I still use the dang thing!

Reactions: garnetsilver