3-17-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

No I was going to but I was not able to get all the components for my corn beef and cabbage dinner. I couldn’t get a potato anywhere ! People are nuts. I decided to wait till I could get cabbage and potatoes for my brisket.

Mrs Duke did corn beef and cabbage, and my daughter bought a loaf of fresh baked soda bread from a bakery this afternoon. Had the warmed soda bread with Kerrygold Irish butter and orange marmalade. Great meal.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thanks. I am going to watch. It is one of my fav topics.
Mine, too. I remember you and I both read the book, AND since then our books have disappeared down the pipeline of friends! lol

I haven’t been here much because I’ve been getting up at 4:30 am. I am falling asleep early.
I totally understand this, Lynne. You have to rest, girl. And there's a lot happening in the world, so rest is really important more than ever right now.

Mrs Duke did corn beef and cabbage, and my daughter bought a loaf of fresh baked soda bread from a bakery this afternoon. Had the warmed soda bread with Kerrygold Irish butter and orange marmalade. Great meal.
Awe that is so nice. Family is everything.

Reactions: Duke
Well my friends. I will be back here early. I have the first shift of watch here lol. I will sign off. Have a good evening. I’m heading to bed. Going to fall asleep to oak island.

Now, that made me really hungry! I want to try some of that Kerry Gold when the madness is over with. Not sure if I could find any now.

Reactions: Duke
Now, that made me really hungry! I want to try some of that Kerry Gold when the madness is over with. Not sure if I could find any now.
It's pretty nice butter, but I just wasn't that impressed! lol