3-17-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I am now low on flour. I hope the stores get some in.

I am now low on flour. I hope the stores get some in.
I listened to the little voice in me head right before this all exploded and have about 15 pounds of flour here. And yeast to go with it. Of course, I'm feeding large guys who love it as well.

And Oak Island is on here as well....lol
I can’t believe these guys have been digging for 9 years and still don’t have anything. They keep finding clues but no treasure. It’s a strange place.

I can’t believe these guys have been digging for 9 years and still don’t have anything. They keep finding clues but no treasure. It’s a strange place.
I have come to the conclusion it's not there. After 9 years, I see NO real connections to a treasure!

I plan on watching the new show about Skinwalker Ranch. I hope we can match notes...maybe even do a chat on it as it's on.

I have come to the conclusion it's not there. After 9 years, I see NO real connections to a treasure!
They find just enough to keep the hunt going. I think it’s about solving the mystery now.

Reactions: Debi
I plan on watching the new show about Skinwalker Ranch. I hope we can match notes...maybe even do a chat on it as it's on.
Is it on now?

I haven’t been here much because I’ve been getting up at 4:30 am. I am falling asleep early.