3-17-2019 St Patrick's Day Sunday Live Thread

When construction ramps back up in a couple of weeks, I'll be spending more hours in my truck listening to podcasts.

When construction ramps back up in a couple of weeks, I'll be spending more hours in my truck listening to podcasts.
You and Lynne are my podcast people. I can always tag either of you to find something good. lol

I have one on 90s Nickelodeon I need to catch up on there's a recent episode dedicated to an actor named aron tager he was an actor that did a lot for an old Nickelodeon show called are you afraid of the dark in the 90s he recently passed

You and Lynne are my podcast people. I can always tag either of you to find something good. lol
I haven't been listening as much since I've been doing fewer miles with limited construction. That will change soon. And now, I have a lot more territory to cover.

Reactions: Debi
I haven't been listening as much since I've been doing fewer miles with limited construction. That will change soon. And now, I have a lot more territory to cover.
Better get that truck ready to travel, Bob. How much can you download at a time? lol

Tonight on Coast:

First Half: Raymond Szymanski joins George Knapp to discuss his first-person UFO research adventures at the military base, along with evidence of alien visitation.

Second Half: Researcher and investigator Nick Redfern talks about the history of Area 51 from the Cold War years and its possible links to an ET presence.

Tonight on Coast:

First Half: Raymond Szymanski joins George Knapp to discuss his first-person UFO research adventures at the military base, along with evidence of alien visitation.

Second Half: Researcher and investigator Nick Redfern talks about the history of Area 51 from the Cold War years and its possible links to an ET presence.
Sounds like a good show.......Knapp is the best on UFO interviews......I'll be downloading that one.

Reactions: Debi
I don't remember the last time I put audio on a DVD or CD

Sounds like a good show.......Knapp is the best on UFO interviews......I'll be downloading that one.
If I'm in my normal "I can't sleep" mode, I'll probably hear the first half tonight.