3-16-2019 Saturday Live Chat Thread

i have a dining room table here and never used it

When everyone is up and running mostly that means me, we do have dinner that's at the table. But the kids have all their meals there. they are not allowed to eat anywhere but the kitchen, unless it's a snack or something

But I don't sit with them I think I said that before. No people know that because if I hear someone chewing I have a tendency to want to strangle them so sometimes I just wait until they're done and then I will

Last edited:
But I don't sit with them I think I told that the people know that because if I hear someone chewing I have a tendency to want to strangle them so sometimes I just wait until they're done and then I will
lol

i supose i should not talk with my mouth full

But I sit across from them. That was the whole point I'm saying yes we do do the dinner thing just not exactly in the classical style someone would think of.

so you said you cant cook who does?

My dad myself and Ashton cannot sit while we eat. have to stand up or walk around.

Me and my dad have one of those is really annoying things where we are always constantly bouncing our foot or bouncing a leg. Then the knees hit the table so no one wants to sit with us anyway so it's okay LOL

My dad myself and Ashton cannot sit while we eat. have to stand up or walk around.

Me and my dad have one of those is really annoying things where we are always constantly bouncing our footel or bouncing a leg. Then the knees hit the table so no one wants to sit with us anyway so it's okay LOL
you dont do that at resturants do you?