3-15-2019 Friday ! Live Chat Thread

good-morning-lovely-card-with-flowers-and-vect.jpg

Gooood Friday morning, all

Have you seen them yet ?

Spring is popping out of the ground !

yes indeed, plants are starting to pop up and some are starting to bloom already down here, there is also now a thick layer of pollen covering everything, looks like its going to be a heavy pollen/allergy season, uhg....
I started with the grass cutting last week and its ready to be cut again I think, was hoping maybe every other week for a month or so, but it looks like it is in full growth mode already....... we are hitting 75 and 60 at nights so I think spring is here now, you all should be seeing it full time really soon.

oh yeah, one more thing....GOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE......lol, hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Reactions: SierraRocks
Heard C2C last night and have to say that the guest echoed everything you flyboys offered up as reasons for the Max crashes. Tony, Duke, you know your stuff.

Reactions: TonyM
Heard C2C last night and have to say that the guest echoed everything you flyboys offered up as reasons for the Max crashes. Tony, Duke, you know your stuff.

Thanks, but at least in my case, I was a "not flying boy." When planes were flying normally, I was generally not involved. I'll listen to that show over the weekend, along with the Lynn Kitai/Phoenix Lights interview.

For those who've been on tne lookout, I saw a gaggle of robins this morning.