3-14-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Have to tell you that one of the most difficult things I did was allow my son to go off on an adventure to Oshgosh Wisconsin for the Experimental Plane thing that happens there once a year. He won a scholarship to it for two weeks. He was flying with all sorts of people in all sorts of planes there. While this mama had a quiet heart attack over the idea and smiled and wished him to have a wonderful time as he was leaving. Now that's acting.

Reactions: TonyM
Have to tell you that one of the most difficult things I did was allow my son to go off on an adventure to Oshgosh Wisconsin for the Experimental Plane thing that happens there once a year. He won a scholarship to it for two weeks. I was flying with all sorts of people in all sorts of planes there. While this mama had a quiet heart attack over the idea and smiled and wished him to have a wonderful time as he was leaving. Now that's acting.

Safe, safe, safe. Nothing to worry about. I did way worse flying as crew in ancient cold war era planes. Planes you had to wear a parachute or get strapped into an ejection seat, I would have no problem doing that right now.

It was called the EAA. Had to remember what that gathering was called.

Safe, safe, safe. Nothing to worry about. I did way worse flying as crew in ancient cold war era planes. Planes you had to wear a parachute or get strapped into an ejection seat, I would have no problem doing that right now.
I once bought my husband a ride on an AT6 Texan. He got to go up for a double trip on it and they got to do the air fight simulation thing. He was a tad green after that, it cost a fortune, but he loved it. I have been to more airshows than you might think.

I once bought my husband a ride on an AT6 Texan. He got to go up for a double trip on it and they got to do the air fight simulation thing. He was a tad green after that, it cost a fortune, but he loved it. I have been to more airshows than you might think.

I know that plane very well but never got to fly one, so many pilots were trained on it. I need to get back to the US and do some flying.

The dogfight part left him glad he didn't have to do some of those manuevers anymore...lol He was wobbly afterward.

The dogfight part left him glad he didn't have to do some of those manuevers anymore...lol He was wobbly afterward.

It can take a bit getting used to. I crewed fast jets and with no no G training I would go out at +7 G, not nice.