3-13-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Big legal words should do the trick. You seem like the woman that people don’t mess around with for very long. So you got good doctors on his case?
Sorry I went missing again. My phone is ringing constantly about all this. This doc is one that did the second surgery on the lung. He did good last round. The first surgeon is the one that went poof. And with my medical background, when I threaten abandoment of patient it kinda gets their attention. :)

Aaand my SIL lost her car keys again. ***Sigh*** And we need that car to get Mr. 18 to work. I see a call off coming on.

Hey Debi, just curious about your owl motif, is there a story behind that?

Just lake effect. (Fun fact, a lake-effect storm is very unpredictable because it is so localized. Almost every year one town will get two feet of snow in one - two hours.)

Reactions: TonyM
Hey Debi, just curious about your owl motif, is there a story behind that?
Yes, there is, actually. Kinda long, so I'll give you capsule version. When I was 5, I had an NDE. Shortly after that, I had a vision of a large Owl in a neighbor's tree. I was told to "walk in wisdom." As I grew older, the Owl never left me mind, and has become a totem for me. As I began to experience the paranormal in a major way, it became apparent that the words needed to be applied to my life, as I was a bit of a wild child hippie chick. Got off track for a bit. Once I realized what my mission was in life, I had the Owl tattoed onto my right ankle so I would always remember to walk in wisdom....i.e. think before you do stupid stuff and look to a higher power before you jump off the bridges.

Yes, there is, actually. Kinda long, so I'll give you capsule version. When I was 5, I had an NDE. Shortly after that, I had a vision of a large Owl in a neighbor's tree. I was told to "walk in wisdom." As I grew older, the Owl never left me mind, and has become a totem for me. As I began to experience the paranormal in a major way, it became apparent that the words needed to be applied to my life, as I was a bit of a wild child hippie chick. Got off track for a bit. Once I realized what my mission was in life, I had the Owl tattoed onto my right ankle so I would always remember to walk in wisdom....i.e. think before you do stupid stuff and look to a higher power before you jump off the bridges.

Thank you for that. I've had several encounters with owls in my adult life and a couple very up close (one a rescue). I miss living in my last house next to woods where I'd fall asleep listening to the pair who lived there, never disturbed sleep at all it felt very comforting.

Thank you for that. I've had several encounters with owls in my adult life and a couple very up close (one a rescue). I miss living in my last house next to woods where I'd fall asleep listening to the pair who lived there, never disturbed sleep at all it felt very comforting.
I have owls in my woods here. Some nights I hoot right back at them.