3-13-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Hiya Paranormalians ! Gearing up for a productive & fun day !
Did you listen to Doc Wallach last night ? Didja didja ? :confused: Me neither :)

Hiya Paranormalians ! Gearing up for a productive & fun day !
Did you listen to Doc Wallach last night ? Didja didja ? :confused: Me neither :)
I fell asleep to his droning, repetative, annoying voice as Noory was repeating "We can't say the word cure in regards to this but..." Cracked me up when Wallach jumped in and started with "Well in some cases we can!" I could see Noory choking on that. There was a sudden "break". lol

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Dr. Wallach was dismantled in the Skeptic (something) website. Somebody did the math on his 3000 human autopsies. That's 8 hours a day, 50 weeks out of the year, for 6 straight years. And I learned that genetic disease can't be caused by mineral deficiencies. Or not much of anything.

Reactions: Debi
Dr. Wallach was dismantled in the Skeptic (something) website. Somebody did the math on his 3000 human autopsies. That's 8 hours a day, 50 weeks out of the year, for 6 straight years. And I learned that genetic disease can't be caused by mineral deficiencies. Or not much of anything.
The man is dangerous. Clyde has him on now, too. Ugh. It's one big infomercial with some really bad advice. I wish someone would investigate his claims. I'm sure he was told to stop with the "cure" thing after he said he could cure type 1 diabetes. That one had someone in the government on Noory's tail, cuz he now keeps making sure he claims they can't use the cure word. And then last night we had Wallach trying to override that again.

The skeptic website takes apart all of his claims. The man has a big dangerous imagination. The site also put into perspective the subject of soil depletion in the amount of nutrients getting into crops. Yes it is real. But the amount is much less than people think. To make up the nutritional deficit ?- eat 4 extra strawberries a day.:)

Morning Charleh. Gotta go get things done. See ya this afternoon.