3-11-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

For some reason with this particular concert the teacher decided to use the same songs she used two years ago. When McLean was performing. :confused:

I don't know if she had amnesia or felt lazy or what the deal was, but we get the joy of seeing it one more time. lol
She was probably making it easy on herself.

Reactions: Mokey
Enjoy the concert, Mokey! I know it's always wonderful to see a child perform!
Thanks Debi! They both took after mama in the vocal arena.
Ashton...um, hmm. She's still young, never give up hope lol. I love her to pieces. :hearteyecat:

Reactions: Debi
Thanks Debi! They both took after mama in the vocal arena.
Ashton...um, hmm. She's still young, never give up hope lol. I love her to pieces. :hearteyecat:
Each has her own skills and talents! lol None of my kids could sing. But the middle one could dance a bit! Tap was his thing for about a year.

Then he went super geek on me and it was all about rockets. I can't tell you how many rockets he built in my dining room and blasted off later. OMG...I felt like Saturdays movie at times with him.

Reactions: Mokey and TonyM
Then he went super geek on me and it was all about rockets. I can't tell you how many rockets he built in my dining room and blasted off later. OMG...I felt like Saturdays movie at times with him.

October Sky

October Sky
I've not seen it, but if it's about a kid who is rocket obsessed, that would be the one headed to China next month. He became the techie. But first he launched rockets... a lot! Had a place in Florida that had airspace to do it. We spent a lot of time on that, RC cars and planes, and then computers.

Reactions: TonyM
I've not seen it, but if it's about a kid who is rocket obsessed, that would be the one headed to China next month. He became the techie. But first he launched rockets... a lot! Had a place in Florida that had airspace to do it. We spent a lot of time on that, RC cars and planes, and then computers.

Yup, I built rockets too as a kid. I became a rocket scientist for a time.

She was probably making it easy on herself.
Well I get that, and I understand that certain ones are going to be considered classic and reused throughout the years.

I keep getting stuck on 'When I'm sixty-four'

It's causing way too much confusion in my head... why that one in particular?? o_O

Ok, got that off my chest.

Reactions: Debi