3-11-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

C2C tonight:

First Half: Director/writer Jeremy Kagan joins Lisa Garr (email) to discuss a near-death experience he had which profoundly changed him and his thoughts on Roswell after researching the incident more than 20 years ago for a film he directed on the incident.

Second Half: Lisa Barnett will share powerful methods to assist with life choices and the healing of fears and trauma using the Akashic Records, which hold information about your soul purpose.

Reactions: Paintman
Have a good evening. OJ is not coming off well. It's a train wreck.

Reactions: Debi
Did C2C have Bagans last night ? My internet station WHIO Dayton played an old Art Bell. I only lasted a few minutes before I fell asleep, but there was no mention of Bagans while I listened.

Did C2C have Bagans last night ? My internet station WHIO Dayton played an old Art Bell. I only lasted a few minutes before I fell asleep, but there was no mention of Bagans while I listened.
Yes, he was on the first hour. Bottom line, the house was so dangerous he took it down. He claims to still have an "affliction" from it. His documentary film comes out on 3/16 about it.

So in this case, the spirit was tied to the house ? Sometimes it's tied to the grounds, right ?
He fears it may also be tied to the ground as the surrounding houses have also reported activity. Just not at the level of this house, but incubus attacks aren't exactly low level hauntings!

Hi Mokey. I got new tires for my two seater. I took a sniff at the new rubber just for you. :)

Reactions: Debi