25 years of unexplained happenings

I think less is more. I think the more attention you give it the more activity you will have. Other than a directive if behavior becomes bothersome I don’t recommend interaction. You don’t really know what it is , better to err on the side off caution. Just my own opinion.

Reactions: Tiiny
One other thought that came to mind on this. On the very first day I moved in, a neighbour asked if I could move my car as he could not get out of his garage. I went to move the car but noticed he had actually got out of his garage anyway. Out of courtesy I moved the car down the drive (which was being repaired, hence why I had not used originally, but was still usable). Later, as I moved the car out of the drive, a loose stone stuck up and magically pulled the petrol pipe from my car (the guy in the garage later said this was a one in a million chance) causing me to be grounded for the weekend - I was stuck in the house. Whatever this is, I don't think it likes me to be out of the house - so if I had to take a wild guess of what would act like this from the real world, I would say a child, a pet or someone who is lonely and housebound themselves. Oh my god, when I wrote that last part, every hair on my body stood on end!!!!!.
Tarzan, what you are describing is not so good, actually. Negative energies are the ones that normally cause illness to control people. Do you have any religious affiliation at all?

Reactions: Tia
In my opinon this is all about control. What you have described is an excalation of activity. Keep ignoring it or passing it off and it will continue to get worse until you are in a dire situation.
Send it on its way my friend, you will regret it if you don't. I am sending you light and love.

Reactions: Lynne
My thoughts are what if it's possibly just mold in the walls making them sick, or something along those lines, something not paranormal but rather something dangerous in that regard? I wouldn't want to rule out a possible home intruder either. Sometimes people think their places is haunted when it's just an old house settling or a noisy pipe and also think they see ghosts due to bad wiring causing a major EMF and mold in the walls making them sick.

But yes by all means do whatever you need to in order to get rid of any malevolent spirit that may be there, but it's still worth making sure other things are kosher as well. I've been in an apartment with a massive EMF in my bedroom, thankfully I was aware of it due to neodymium magnets in two of my fingertips, that became obvious very quick.

In my opinon this is all about control. What you have described is an excalation of activity. Keep ignoring it or passing it off and it will continue to get worse until you are in a dire situation.
Send it on its way my friend, you will regret it if you don't. I am sending you light and love.
Aces I totally agree with you.

Reactions: Aces