24 Nov 2017 Friday Live Chat Thread

1fk066.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Some of you have asked how we set up these live chat threads and their content.

The way this works, Critter (7Christie) is totally in charge of our wonderful banners here each day. Even if he is going to be away, he sets them up ahead of time and then we "hide" them from your viewing. Normally, I don't know what the banner topic is until late the day before.

Critter likes to challenge me to match the theme! lol So, when I see what it is, I try to find a few things that fit that day's banner. The rest of the content and funnies I gather throughout the day before knowing what the topic is that he chooses. Somedays I can nail it...others I'm wingin' it! lol We hope you enjoy these chat threads to start your day with a smile. :)

Some of you have asked how we set up these live chat threads and their content.

The way this works, Critter (7Christie) is totally in charge of our wonderful banners here each day. Even if he is going to be away, he sets them up ahead of time and then we "hide" them from your viewing. Normally, I don't know what the banner topic is until late the day before.

Critter likes to challenge me to match the theme! lol So, when I see what it is, I try to find a few things that fit that day's banner. The rest of the content and funnies I gather throughout the day before knowing what the topic is that he chooses. Somedays I can nail it...others I'm wingin' it! lol We hope you enjoy these chat threads to start your day with a smile. :)
There’s so much work that goes into doing this site everyday ! I don’t know how you keep it up. Thanks for a wonderful job to both of you .

Kellies hates it but this is how i wake and motivate

Reactions: Paintman