Ben do you feel comfortable telling us what the recited words were?

Do you have a gut feel as to who these people are? If they are not aliens or the government, they have a lot of abilities and power. That doesn’t leave a lot of choices. Perhaps a terrestrial evolved group like the Illuminati ? Secret space program? In the US we have the rumored Montalk project that uses young people in horrific expiroments to make super soldiers for that space project.

If your past luck is connected to these expierences it would mean they were following you and making things happen in your life. If things are not happening in that manner anymore perhaps they have left you.

The big question is who are “THEY” and Why did they mess with your mind and your body? Your extreme fear of them lends to the belief that they had or would hurt you.

I’m so sorry Ben that you had to go through this. It seems to have effected your life tremendously. One last question. Have you been physically altered in anyway?Physical ailments or implants?

Please don’t feel pressured to answer anything too uncomfortable. You said ask away so I am.

Thanks for the comments. Good questions as usual!
Ben do you feel comfortable telling us what the recited words were?
On the night I could have hurried home found a pen and paper and written it down pretty accurately, but since I decided to distance myself from the whole thing I didn't so the actual words are long forgotten. The verbal part was focused on facts and went along the lines of telling me that I had been with the ones responsible for what happened the previous times and they confirmed that, that they had explained the whole truth about UFOs 'aliens' and other things to me, that it was not what I expected and that I hated it. That they were going to erase my memory of the events and that I should be glad, as they were dangerous and there was nothing I could do. That was all in there.

Visual elements I described are from memories brought back partially by the words. The part about breaking the important thing is also from memory. Other parts are probably a mix of both.

I’m so sorry Ben that you had to go through this. It seems to have effected your life tremendously.
Thankyou! Odd as it seems though it's really not bad! There were terrifying times, but only at the time. After the last experience, once I was sure I wasn't being followed I felt pretty good. I got through it and experienced things most people never will. There was still the memory of the 'fairy' part of the night! Also I learned the truth about a huge mystery. They stole the memory but I found a way to cheat and remember part of it! I felt pretty good about that and I think I could have remembered more if I'd really tried but the final decision to forget was mine, not theirs. I was afraid of them, but I had no interest in them anymore so wasn't too worried. Somebody had been trying to run my life and dictate my memories and mind and I took control back and won a small victory. In the end it was a positive experience for all the fear and I'm glad I had it. All of the experiences!

If your past luck is connected to these expierences it would mean they were following you and making things happen in your life. If things are not happening in that manner anymore perhaps they have left you.
I'm pretty sure that there are at least two things that were going on. One was some sort of gateway or generating point for strange forces which became far stronger every seven years and the other were the people with the visitations and visions, who I think used the seven year cycle somehow. I think the major reason behind this thinking is that the 'fairy' incident appears completely unrelated other than that it happened on the same night in the same area. I have no reason to be sure about this but it's all I have. I really don't know about the luck and some of it happened in other countries, so it can't tie in to the area directly, but also I really don't think the threatening mind tricks people had the ability or desire to bestow blessings on anybody, and certainly would have stopped dead after that night. My luck is probably unrelated to any of this, on reflection. Thanks for kicking me into really thinking about it!

Last edited:
Thank you kindly for that reply Benway. I asked selfishly because I wanted to assimilate your input into my own WIP theory. Paranormal activity around me has dropped off significantly - but by no means has disappeared complete - in the past 13 years.

Besides being 13 years older, two other major things are different in that same period compared to the years prior - I’m living with my girlfriend (where I lived alone for the prior 12 years) and we moved in together at the same time we both moved 3,000 miles across the USA.

I’m trying to uncover what might be impacting my experiences the most in this 13 year period.

I can’t reasonably nor ethically experiment with either of those two key variables to test any theories because either I’d have to leave my girlfriend or we’d both have to move again...or both.

However, even if location can be a key contributor, I honestly believe that my girlfriend is the major variable. She seems to be a dampener. There were many times especially in the first few years we lived together where I could simply get into the shower (alone) and I’d receive premonitions with the same level of clarity and frequency as I did before we moved in together. I say “frequency” not meaning to imply a statistical occurrence over days or weeks; I use that word because it was not uncommon for me to perceive three, four, or even five psi messages in just 15 minutes.
Interesting. My own living situation has been about half single and half living with two different girlfriends, so only the location has been consistent, with some odd things happening outside the area to begin with.

Twister. Benway. So you know I’m going to probe so here are a few questions. I’m not going to ask about the possible influences of substance abuse or mental illness because from your other posts I believe you would have already ruled that out. I also read your claim that your memory was mostly wiped so it is reasonable to assume anything that you can recall you might not be confident about.
Pretty much.

You and Lynne both asked who I thought they were. Between you:

Masons, Mormons, Men in Black, McDonalds Franchisees, the Illuminati and Montaulk Project scientists making super astronauts (or other such things).

Of those, at that point I hadn't heard of the Masons being confused with SPECTRE so I probably would have been shocked, but I think it's highly unlikely anyway.

Mormons. I knew nothing of Mormons at that time so they also would have been a surprise. However when I did hear the Mormon version of things I didn't get any flashbacks and wasn't terribly alarmed. Also Mormons I've met were all nicer and less megalomaniacal.

Men in Black. Who are the Men in Black? What are they? I have no idea. I do know that these people weren't wearing black though. I was interested in the MIB then but just thought they were CIA or something and had no idea about the weirder side of them. Connection? I don't know.

McDonalds Franchisees. They were my #1 guess for being behind everything mysterious and sinister, so it can't be them. I still thing they have Excaliber.

I don't think it's the Illuminati but a secret society seems plausible. I'm sure they weren't enmeshed in society and politics though.

The recruiting idea deserves more of a response.

I just tried to write a post about who I think they were/ are but it just wasn't coming together. I'm going to have to do it tomorrow!

Thanks Ben. This is an interesting account. I love a mystery. Well maybe if you keep thinking on it more may come. Of course that’s if you want it to.

The unsetteling thing is it sounds like these people are up to no good, and seem to have a plan to accomplish it. If aliens are not what we think they are, what do you think they meant by this? Are they demons? Interdimensional beings? Illusions created by these people?

Thanks Ben. This is an interesting account. I love a mystery. Well maybe if you keep thinking on it more may come. Of course that’s if you want it to.

The unsetteling thing is it sounds like these people are up to no good, and seem to have a plan to accomplish it. If aliens are not what we think they are, what do you think they meant by this? Are they demons? Interdimensional beings? Illusions created by these people?
I have a lot more to say about this but was taking some time to recharge and think things through. Sorry to keep you waiting! It's also going to involve a lot of writing and I didn't want to make a hash of it after waiting so long to discuss it.

I have a lot more to say about this but was taking some time to recharge and think things through. Sorry to keep you waiting! It's also going to involve a lot of writing and I didn't want to make a hash of it after waiting so long to discuss it.

Take your time Benway. No need to rush. The quality of how you share is more important.

Hey, it was nice to share movie night with you too. Fun times.

I just wrote a bit about who and what I think they are in this new thread on that very subject, as it seems to fit well there as part of the general discussion.

What are the aliens?
I'll write more, I'm sure and obviously would love everybody to join in.
Take your time Benway. No need to rush. The quality of how you share is more important.

Hey, it was nice to share movie night with you too. Fun times.
Yes, it was! Good to see you there!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Well this is the last thing I expected to be writing, but this story just got a whole lot stranger.
Yesterday I decided to research early UFO reports and after some 'lies' 'mistake' type work decided to look up my home town's most famous UFO report (and pretty much only UFO report) from 1909. I couldn't remember the date so just plugged in 'Peterborough UFO' into my favourite search engine expecting to go through some reports from Canada before getting to the 1909 one from my town, but...

The 1909 report is NOT the top result and neither is anything from Peterborough, Canada. It's this:
Peterborough Triangle UFO, 1997

(Us Peterborians seem to be really good at documenting things really well eventually!)

It has it's own dot com! This was pretty interesting but the date really blew my mind. It's from 1997! I wished I knew what time of year it happened. My night of nights happened in September or October. So I got digging and:

https://ufomg.com/2017/07/01/black-...-above-me-motionless-for-five-minutes-approx/

Well... well. It's from the 15th September 1997. Westwood is about an hour's walk (if that) from where I was.

Further digging turned up a list of UFO activity here:

A history of UFO sightings - Peterborough Today

I was going to link the current page but it disappeared overnight. o_O Give thanks all to the modern Hall of Records! (The Internet Archive)

So to sum up: UFO activity in Peterborough England ever reported.

1909: Probably an airship
1981: Report from St Neots which isn't Peterborough. The guy just lived here.
1990: Crop circles. When I was fourteen! In autumn! They were not all man-made! They were part of the investigation I did when I was fourteen! (Actually my friend covered those with a scientist contact.) The stalks weren't broken and were woven together in the circles they investigated. I'd like to see an artist/ hoaxer do that overnight! Or at all.

"A jet black triangular-shaped UFO hovering above the A47, between Peterborough and Wisbech was seen by a student, his girlfriend, his mother and a friend in November 1997." Well hello there! (bolding mine)

and... "two black shimmering discs were spotted gliding above Millfield, Peterborough, in November 1997, by Graham Palk, of
Gladstone Street."

Millfield is where I lived. The park and the area I was running in are next to it.

The linked article about recent reports are all far away from the area or just Chinese lanterns.

So, Peterborough has had no UFO reports ever apart from autumn 1997 where we had my whatever that was, a menacing black triangular aircraft seen twice by independent witnesses and hovering really stupidly low and flying saucers too.

Mea culpa.

There were UFOs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric and Debi