2016 Prophetically Significant?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
2016 Prophetically Significant? » SkyWatchTV

By Dr. Thomas R. Horn, SkyWatch TV CEO
Recently I sat down with SkyWatch TV hosts Derek and Sharon Gilbert to make our television audience aware of the most mysterious facts involving how, over millennia prophets and seers from various cultures looked forward to the year 2016 specifically as a time when supernatural events would give rise to the Antichrist, Jewish Messiah, or Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Some of these predictions were hundreds of years old, others thousands of years, and from people groups that had no known method of communicating with one another. Researching this phenomenon almost a decade ago, I eventually published what some consider my Magnum Opus—the book Zenith 2016. The concept was simple; to ask ‘why’ so many saw this year we’ve entered as pivotal, and to watch whether or not they were correct in their predictions.

In general, the excitement (or dread, as the case may be) surrounded a variety of prognostications made by ancient sources concerning a portentous moment in time. Mankind would enter 2016 on course toward unprecedented global upheaval, according to these prophets, when the Earth, and all life upon it, would undergo apocalyptica marked by the sun rising in Sagittarius, the centaur with a bow—the symbol for Nimrod coming out from the mouth of Leviathan and the sun “god” rising again—Nimrod/Osiris/Apollo.

For instance, the “Cherokee Rattlesnake Prophecies,” also known as the “Chickamaugan Prophecy” or the “Cherokee Star Constellation Prophecies,” are part of a series of apocalyptic prophecies made by members of the Cherokee tribe during 1811–1812. Their divinations were very similar to Mesoamerican belief, and are viewed by scholars as likely referring to the return of Quetzalcoatl around 2016. Some of the other noteworthy “seers” of 2016’s prophetic significance came from ancient Rabbis and even protestant Christians. Some examples from the book Zenith 2016 include:

See full story at site

What do you think of the prophecies of 2016?

Reactions: 7Critter
I think these are partially interpreted correctly-but for the most part are off base. However, the time frames in the article aside (which are off imho), I do believe these types of prophecies or events are and or will take place in our lifetime...

Reactions: Debi
And there in lies the problem...interpretation of these prophecies. I do agree we're on a fast track towards all of it, however, I believe "time" is not solid and the timeline towards it is movable. To try and pin it to one time is difficult, because every action we take or don't may change the timeline just that little bit to move it forward or back.

Reactions: NobleHouse
And there in lies the problem...interpretation of these prophecies. I do agree we're on a fast track towards all of it, however, I believe "time" is not solid and the timeline towards it is movable. To try and pin it to one time is difficult, because every action we take or don't may change the timeline just that little bit to move it forward or back.
I agree and I don't remember reading ancient predictions that listed 2o16 as the year. I missed that one

Reactions: Debi