20 years later...The Phoenix Lights

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
phoenix-lights.jpg

This day in UFO history: Mystery Remains On The Phoenix Lights Event • Latest UFO sightings
One of the most famous UFO sightings took place on March 13, 1997 – exactly 20 years ago, which captured the attention of the world. The Phoenix Lights incident remains a mystery 17 years later as every year new witnesses come forward to share the story they kept secret for so long. One witness, who chose not to be named, said he saw the event around 8 in the evening while working on his roof air conditioner. The witness revealed that he only told his family about it until this year.

Evidence of the Phoenix Lights event is captured in four videos. Each one shows a slightly different angle of a series of lights blinking on for a few minutes before disappearing.

Full Story at site

OK, this was 20 years ago. I ask you, are we any closer to the real story now? Or will this always be shrouded in deception? Was it the Army on maneuvers as they say? Or was this the biggest UFO event in history?

What say you?

are we any closer to the real story now?
No and I don't believe that we will ever know. If it is UFO activity, the Government won't tell us. If its US secret technology, the government won't tell us.

Reactions: Lynne
The article reader comments seem to suggest strongly that the lights were due to a night time parachute drop, with the parachutists holding flares, although some disagree.
I also heard the mayor did finally say he did see them and he at one time said he did NOT agree with the given reason of parachutes, etc.

I agree with Critter. We will be kept in the dark until the aliens (whatever they are) make themselves known. Our govt is too dirty in this to admit to knowing. Neither do they want to admit what technology they have obtained, thus keeping an advantage over other countries.