2 parts youth, six parts stupidity, and one part ouija board

Ok I’m assuming this is tongue in cheek and just joking ? We don’t want to offend people’s religions
Of course. But every group has its more extreme members. I'll tell you this, though: I can take you to a place for each group for my examples.

And I would totally go to that potluck again. I'd just take a bottle of heart medication with me. I can't eat like I did in my 20s anymore.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Of course. But every group has its more extreme members. I'll tell you this, though: I can take you to a place for each group for my examples.

And I would totally go to that potluck again. I'd just take a bottle of heart medication with me. I can't eat like I did in my 20s anymore.
I totally understand where your coming from here. I’ve expierenced similar extremes in sects of the faith lol. We just have to be conscious of some people’s sensitivities where religion is concerned. I have a huge funny bone and not much bothers me. There are some here that would not find the same things humorous. It’s all good as long as we preface these remarks as only a surreal and for humor.

As I mentioned before, I don’t have any particular spiritual gifts.

Okay, I'm going to say some stuff here. Please be aware that these are only my thoughts and not mean't to be anything other than. If you read around you will notice that I sometimes I say A Wise Man told me once... and I am going to do that here. A Wise Man told me once that many of The Children of The Light on this Earth are hidden. And he told me this reason... if they had not been, they would have been found and exterminated and not pleasantly, by darkness before the appointed time.

The Light and the darkness have Laws they must abide by but the game is played far differently. The absolute of these Laws is The First Law... Free Will. Many who study and consider and postulate the 'True' meaning of Free Will are the same many who consider themselves great philosopher's and owner's of Sacred Truth's that the rest of us can't understand because we are not 'Ascended' Spiritually enough to See. That is cr*p. The Law state's that neither side, Light nor dark ,can violate the First Law which is also The First Gift... the Free Will given to Humanity, as individuals, when they come into this Earth.

Now, the Wise Man told me, when the Legion of darkness turned away from The Creator/Creation they ceased to be able to channel The Power that IS Light. This Emanation Power's all Creation and is the ONLY/One Power. Do you See? You can have a plug and a receptacle, but these are inanimate object's. Without the Source they are meaningless. You can discover the physics of electricity but you can not Create the Physics of electricity. Again, meaningless. The only power darkness has is what is freely given. And it is highly upset about the fact. Enter the father of lie's. The great corrupter. In that there is another kind of Power and it is VERY strong. And dangerous. And can efficiently wipe out whole segments of Creation... because Time has not entered the picture... Yet. The Power of the Light plays the same rule in a different way. The Warrior's of Light do not corrupt. The Power of Light must be Called freely before it will come.

In order to do that you have to REMEMBER The Light. So, many of The Children of The Light were hidden even from themselves. So that when they Remember at the appointed time, they can make that Call for the whole of us. When I say Remember I do not mean that The Light has ever left you. You may not remember in this Physical but Your Spirit is well aware. You can call it a Guardian Angel, the Holy Spirit, or the Flow of Creation. or Luck. It doesn't change the Emanation.

So, you are going to a party, with a Gift by the way, and enter into a situation by chance or not... and what you did is Analyze, Challenge, and State Intent, all at the same time. "I don't know who the **** blank you think you are.... but I am ---- and I order you to be gone. Now. POP. All allowed, even taught, as one of the first Lessons learned by all who are transitioning into/struggling to become, a Warrior of The Light. Mostly, in my experience it works. But getting cocky with it is bad, bad, bad. Because sometimes you are challenging a darkness so profound you should have instinctively RUN and then The Guardian's have to call in The Angel's and They have to come rescue you and none of them are happy about it. :mad:

All this I am saying is easier to say like this... You ARE the Spiritual Gift. A Creation of Light. And therefore able and capable of sourcing that power. If more of us knew/believed/remembered that, countless lives could have been saved and the darkness defeated millennium ago. At least on this Earth. Okay, I did not mean this as a lecture but as a head's up. From my point of view to yours. For consideration. Because I absolutely believe your account and glad you posted it.

Have you ever been outside when the air charges before a storm? It gets dark by virtue of the sky’s refraction sliding further down the blue scale toward violet, so while there’s nothing obstructing the sun, the whole area just seems to dim. Well, the room did that.

There was a pregnant pause, then several things happened at once. There was kind of a ‘pop’, everything brightened up, and the air thinned right out.

I have experienced both of these things many times... I asked about them but I could not comprehend/understand the answer. Atmospheric? Time/Space disruption? The stench and corruption accompanying darkness and the cleansing as it was banished? My imagination? Sucked through a portal into a worm hole? None of those and all of those? Just not within my purview I guess.

never even used it as a cautionary tale for people wanting to delve into that kind of thing. I mean, who is going to want to believe it?

And there is that pesky free will again. Still, who can say when the one that does want to believe it will hear it.

Hi guys,
I'm somewhat late for the party ...
Ronin, just wanted to say how much I liked the story and how you told it. Great writing :) I loved the comments too.

The fact that you were not wanted in that room, reminded me of a story I heard about my grandmother. And I'm talking about the south-east of Europe here, between the two world wars. She was a young woman at the time. Someone was organizing a session (summoning of the ghosts, as we called it) and she was there at the table for the first time in her life. Nothing was happening for a long time. The only message that came through at some point was that "they" (whoever they were) wanted her gone. The weird part was that the message was "on repeat" until finally she got up and went out.
Exactly the same thing happened to her once more with different people in a different place.

I have a feeling that these things might be running in families (in mine they practically gallop, to paraphrase Joseph Kesselring). If any of you happen to watch this post, I'd like to ask you if you've had anyone in your family with similar experiences.
Btw, her daughter, my aunt, used to tell me from time to time not to summon ghosts, because they were sad and lost beings. I was too young to ask her why she was telling me that and why she thought of it in the first place. It didn't stop me, but by the first time I participated in a session, she was gone and asked to talk to me...

Hi guys,
I'm somewhat late for the party ...
Ronin, just wanted to say how much I liked the story and how you told it. Great writing :) I loved the comments too.

The fact that you were not wanted in that room, reminded me of a story I heard about my grandmother. And I'm talking about the south-east of Europe here, between the two world wars. She was a young woman at the time. Someone was organizing a session (summoning of the ghosts, as we called it) and she was there at the table for the first time in her life. Nothing was happening for a long time. The only message that came through at some point was that "they" (whoever they were) wanted her gone. The weird part was that the message was "on repeat" until finally she got up and went out.
Exactly the same thing happened to her once more with different people in a different place.

I have a feeling that these things might be running in families (in mine they practically gallop, to paraphrase Joseph Kesselring). If any of you happen to watch this post, I'd like to ask you if you've had anyone in your family with similar experiences.
Btw, her daughter, my aunt, used to tell me from time to time not to summon ghosts, because they were sad and lost beings. I was too young to ask her why she was telling me that and why she thought of it in the first place. It didn't stop me, but by the first time I participated in a session, she was gone and asked to talk to me...
The problem is you really never know who or what your talking to. They do lie

Reactions: ParanormalMom
The problem is you really never know who or what your talking to. They do lie
They do, and as far as I've been able to fit things together, it's to keep your attention for the purpose of forming a bond between you and it.

They do, and as far as I've been able to fit things together, it's to keep your attention for the purpose of forming a bond between you and it.
I believe that can happen.

Well I'm late to this party. My Grandpa ,Pop, used to give me a dollar if I threw away Mom's Ouija boards. Mom used to give me a dollar when I would throw out Dad's cigarettes.

Budding capitalist :p

Well I'm late to this party. My Grandpa ,Pop, used to give me a dollar if I threw away Mom's Ouija boards. Mom used to give me a dollar when I would throw out Dad's cigarettes.

Budding capitalist :p
I don't know - hard to be late to a story that's 30ish years old.

You want to talk budding capitalist - my dad grew up in West Virginia with a sister a couple of years younger than he. When she was 5, he convinced her that nickels were worth more than dimes because they were bigger, and had her trading hers to him for his nickels for a few years until she learned better.

the rascal.