2-9-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Gotta go feed the herd. Back after supper, folks.

Hi, everyone! We are finally all moved in to our new home and now dealing with unpacking and arranging. My whole body feels like I have rolled down a hill strewn with boulders, but I am happy we are finally here! There is good, clean and peaceful energy in this house; the former owner was a devout Catholic and although I am not religious, I have a healthy respect for believers, no matter how they worship.

Hi, everyone! We are finally all moved in to our new home and now dealing with unpacking and arranging. My whole body feels like I have rolled down a hill strewn with boulders, but I am happy we are finally here! There is good, clean and peaceful energy in this house; the former owner was a devout Catholic and although I am not religious, I have a healthy respect for believers, no matter how they worship.
Garnet, this is a fresh new start for you and Jim! So very, very happy to see how it has all worked out for you! Congrats on the new home!

84821182_531586240806301_7940123645186146304_n.jpg

Dang...it's Connie tonight....sigh. I hope I get sleepy fast.

Here's what's on C2C tonight:

First Half: Connie Willis (info) is joined by Katy Elizabeth, who details her in-depth look into the mystery of the sea creature known as the Lake Champlain Monster.

Second Half: In 1909, a luxury White Star Liner known as the Millionaires' Ship sunk with a lost treasure. Capt. Martin Bayerle will share his 30-year quest to find the fabled treasure.

Reactions: Paintman