2-6-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Yes it's interesting I now speak several broken languages in one sentence. It's quite eclectic with a few dagnabbits thrown in
ROFL! As long as Jewel doesn't pick up the cuss words, you're good to go! lol

ROFL! As long as Jewel doesn't pick up the cuss words, you're good to go! lol
my birds have never picked up any curse words. Shockingly. One thing I love is whenever I take Jewel out,usually about 4 times a week,I push her around on a shopping cart and she'll say "HEEEYYYYY" It is so damn cute

Reactions: Debi
my birds have never picked up any curse words. Shockingly. One thing I love is whenever I take Jewel out,usually about 4 times a week,I push her around on a shopping cart and she'll say "HEEEYYYYY" It is so damn cute
She loves Home Depot and Pet Co

and the Dollar Store and the Bank and the Farmers Market and..pretty much everywhere is a good time...particularly the beach

and the Dollar Store and the Bank and the Farmers Market and..pretty much everywhere is a good time...particularly the beach
She is a very well traveled bird! lol And I bet everyone loves to see her!

I've been giving her more vegetables and less nuts and she is pissed and lets me know it by pulling out her dishes and dumping them and glaring at me.LOL Yes I have to add ½ hr to eevry excursion because there is always someone or a kid who wants to interact with her. When a kid comes up and asks if they can take a picture of her i say "Sure no problem,just ask your mom for $20 bucks!" hee hee

Guys I'm gunna eat a baked potato. I've spent the last 3 hours visiting my 97 yr old and 87 year old in the park. I love those ladies.

I'm gunna go chow....ciao!

Well, at least she asks for what she wants!

Go eat your potato, girl. I'm about ready to go myself in just a bit.

Coast tonight offers:

First Half: An authority on Sun Tzu’s The Art of War, Gary Gagliardi, will discuss the ancient Chinese philosopher's principles of "winning without conflict" and how these ideas can apply to peoples' personal lives.

Second Half: Intuition expert and paranormal researcher Susanne Wilson, the Carefree Medium, will share proven advice to help you handle the skeptics closest to you.