2-4-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Ok this is a test. What am I talking. about?

1 OMG did you just hear that?
2 Wait, what was that? WHAT was that?
3. Sounds like a woman's voice.Or a babies ...or a llama in heat......
4 Did you just see that,? in the corner of the kitchen... I think I saw a ball of light...
5. It's so cold in here, did you feel the temperature change??

6. i absolutely just heard a growl...and then,.I think it said. GET THE ....FU...FU...FU..FUCCC...........heck OUT !!!!!

and on the next season of { Any Paranormal investigation show I've ever seen.}
:sunglasses:;bg3
I love Dave Schrader. I do enjoy HOLZER FILES ..but some of these shows.... Wonder what our boy Timothy is doing these days? (probably stress eating)Does Dave still do his radio show?
;bg3
Daves Face Book page lists him as the former host and producer of Darkness Radio, so I am guessing, no, he is no longer doing it. He seems to have a new podcast series called "Paranormal 60 Podcast", noted as (the best in paranormal podcasting). He is also hosting Travel channels "Ghost of Devils Pearch" series. Where silly Tim ended up? I would like to know too. I hope his health has improved.

I haven't seen that one, is it worth watching?
i think so but lots of zombies which aren't my thing.I like the lead actor Pedro Pascal.

Reactions: Lynne
i think so but lots of zombies which aren't my thing.I like the lead actor Pedro Pascal.
No zombies for me, I wil skip that one lol. I have been watching the non scary " The Duke and Ms. Scarlet" streaming on Prime.

No zombies for me, I wil skip that one lol. I have been watching the non scary " The Duke and Ms. Scarlet" streaming on Prime.
The intersting thing about the last of us is that it is exactly like the Duke and Ms Scarlet except everyone is a zombie. "Oh yes, M'lady (chomp,chomp,chomp):cool::)

Reactions: Lynne
The intersting thing about the last of us is that it is exactly like the Duke and Ms Scarlet except everyone is a zombie. "Oh yes, M'lady (chomp,chomp,chomp):cool::)
lol I have a very bad mental picture now. We have really missed your humor here. It is a blessing to see you on the threads this morning.

Reactions: jadamz