2-4-2023 Saturday Live Chat

*Can you use chop sticks? This is me...

View attachment 45748
Growing up in the heart of Southern California meant I was exposed to a wide variety of cultures and their food. So I learned to use chopsticks very early in life. Now that I'm thinking about it I don't remember actually learning to use them, its like I've always sort of known how. It used to be a bit of a joke amongst my friends in school that the only one in our group who could use chopsticks weren't either of the two two Asian guys but was the skinny Mexican guy instead.

A few years ago I walked out to the front room and my daughter was watching TV while sitting on the couch eating a bowl of Ramen noodles with chopsticks. I stopped for a moment because I realized that was something I had done at that age, and that she got that part of me. I told her that it warmed my heart to see her using chopsticks like that.

Growing up in the heart of Southern California meant I was exposed to a wide variety of cultures and their food. So I learned to use chopsticks very early in life. Now that I'm thinking about it I don't remember actually learning to use them, its like I've always sort of known how. It used to be a bit of a joke amongst my friends in school that the only one in our group who could use chopsticks weren't either of the two two Asian guys but was the skinny Mexican guy instead.

A few years ago I walked out to the front room and my daughter was watching TV while sitting on the couch eating a bowl of Ramen noodles with chopsticks. I stopped for a moment because I realized that was something I had done at that age, and that she got that part of me. I told her that it warmed my heart to see her using chopsticks like that.
Maybe muscle memory from another time?

Maybe muscle memory from another time?
Now that's an interesting thought. When I started learning martial arts I had more than one sensei say i had excellent muscle memory and remark how quickly I was able to learn proper form and movements. I have also had an odd sense of fashion, my Dad is very much a suit and tie guy so when I had to dress up as a kid it was always a tiny version of what he wore. As I got older and started to develop my own style I gravitated to features like no buttons, short/no collars, no lapels and others things my Dad thought were strange or ugly in a suit. When I went to Prom in high-school it was really the first time I got to pick out my entire suit myself. After putting it all together and thinking I look real stylish the sales lady said she loved the Asain theme.

Now that's an interesting thought. When I started learning martial arts I had more than one sensei say i had excellent muscle memory and remark how quickly I was able to learn proper form and movements. I have also had an odd sense of fashion, my Dad is very much a suit and tie guy so when I had to dress up as a kid it was always a tiny version of what he wore. As I got older and started to develop my own style I gravitated to features like no buttons, short/no collars, no lapels and others things my Dad thought were strange or ugly in a suit. When I went to Prom in high-school it was really the first time I got to pick out my entire suit myself. After putting it all together and thinking I look real stylish the sales lady said she loved the Asain theme.
I have been on the fence about reincarnation for a long time, but sometimes I think it's possible some souls have lived before. Or maybe our souls are tuned to those countries' frequency, or another souls' vibrations. I think we are all connected with the web of God consciousness. Of course, you may just be a natural lol.

Good Afternoon ParaForums
PNFSDC.jpg